Royal Dwarf Autoflowering Grow Diary Intro

If you go to Walmart and buy Dolomitic lime or dolomite, it is exactly the same thing as Cal Mag. All I do is drop a pinch inside my funnel as I water and it dilutes into the roots of the plants and feeds the soil. I do this with every nutrient feeding I skip it when I just water. A container would last you for months.

If you go to Walmart and buy Dolomitic lime or dolomite, it is exactly the same thing as Cal Mag. All I do is drop a pinch inside my funnel as I water and it dilutes into the roots of the plants and feeds the soil. I do this with every nutrient feeding I skip it when I just water. A container would last you for months.

Good shout. I will check if this is available in UK now. Thanks Guy.

Had to do the thing I hate most last night. B was getting too big for the grow space (see pic)

IMG_702112.JPG

Meant I had to top it off. I've done this in the past with reasonable results - two kolas at about half the size each to one. Still, bit disappointing. Guess plants are juts going to be too big for the space..

Try these short Ryder I'm doing or learn some good LST. Never stop growing, it means you're doing it right, lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom