GlossyDonkey's Deep Water Culture LED UFO - Royal Dwarf Autoflower Grow Journal 2015

GlossyDonkey

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the cannabis world, so this is my first grow. This is Royal Dwarf from Royal Queen Seeds in Spain. I chose it because I wasn’t sure what would happen in my small tent and I didn’t want things to get out of control. (It seems to be working.)

I can only post some super hipster pictures right now, but if you want to see specific parts of the plant, let me know, and I’ll also shoot for clarity instead of being hip from here on out. ;-)

As of today (Sunday, September 27th, 2015) I would say I’m a few weeks away from harvest. But that’s just what I’m “feeling,” haha.

GLOSSYDONKEY’S ROYAL DWARF DETAILS:

(Here’s a link to the breeder’s website: Royal Dwarf)

Strain
Royal Dwarf (Autoflowering, Feminized)

Breeder-Supplied Information
THC: 13%
Yield Indoor: 150-200gr m2
Yield Outdoo:- 30-80 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor: 40 - 70 cm
Height Outdoor: 50 - 90 cm
Flowering time: 6-7 Weeks
Harvest month: 8-9 weeks after sprouting
Genetic Background: Skunk x Ruderalis
Type: Sativa: 60% Indica: 10% Ruderalis: 30%
Effect: Physical stoned

Grow Environment
2' x 2' x 4' 600D mylar grow tent

Air Circulation
Four-inch inline fan with a small fan for breeze

Hydroponic System
General Hydroponics WaterFarm Individual

Lighting
Apollo Horticulture GL60LED Full Spectrum 180W LED Grow Light

Nutrients
All General Hydroponics right now. (Why get complicated?) Here’s everything:
-FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom, FloraBlend, Liquid KoolBloom, FloraKleen, RapidStart, Floralicious Plus, and CALiMAGic.
-I was spraying some nice homemade compost tea in August, but it makes a sugary mess of everything in your tent, and kind of mucks up the medium, even though I’m sure the plants love it.

Other Information
Being an autoflowering variety I tried to stay pretty hands off. I always made sure to gently push fan leaves down to give the flowers room to grow, and did some very careful bending of the stems—well, careful until the Gorilla tape was needed.

You'll notice in later pictures I had to tie down the top and gently form it into a curve because it was growing into the light. I guess you'd call that some pretty makeshift LST, but it seems like it worked.

I keep the pH floating between 6-6.5. It's pretty stable right now.

I have no idea what the yield will be, but if I get a C+ on this grow I'll be very happy.

Cheers.

PHOTOS:

Re: GlossyDonkey's Deep Water Culture LED "UFO" Royal Dwarf Autoflower Grow Journal-

Welcome to 420mag glossydonkey (love the name) never used hydro, i'm a soil guy. Looks like you got the basics nail on, your lady looks like a picture of health.
You should add a link in your signature so folk know you have journal going. HERE is a link on how to do it
:Namaste:

Re: GlossyDonkey's Deep Water Culture LED "UFO" Royal Dwarf Autoflower Grow Journal-

Done and done! And thanks for the welcome.

I have a bigger tent next door to this one that's growing a few plants in soil– I have a Auto Great White Shark that's looking really pretty. I'm just letting her grow naturally because I'm taking a little horticulture course online and wanted to see it grow without me gettin' all grabby.

GlossyD,
Welcome to :420:.
:popcorn:

Re: GlossyDonkey's Deep Water Culture LED UFO - Royal Dwarf Autoflower Grow Journal 2

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom