SAM_79191.jpg
SAM_79231.jpg
SAM_7924.jpg
SAM_79281.jpg
SAM_7929.jpg
SAM_7931.jpg
SAM_7930.jpg
SAM_7932.jpg

Great job girl!! You have done fantastic.....can not wait for the smoke report!

:peace:

trichs dont always amber.

best way is either wait for mostly milky, (90% or so) and chop.

or another way, if you are second guessing yourself on it, is to simply wait until the majority of pistils have changed to red/brown, and she stops pushing out new flowers.

all strains are different, and personally, i have come across more strains that dont amber, than ones that do. the one i have right now is starting to amber up, i have about 5% amber, with 70% milky, and 25% clear. shes probably getting the chop in about 6-8 days.

looking at yours, in the second and third pics, you are at about where mine are currently. damn close!

trichs dont always amber.

best way is either wait for mostly milky, (90% or so) and chop.

or another way, if you are second guessing yourself on it, is to simply wait until the majority of pistils have changed to red/brown, and she stops pushing out new flowers.

all strains are different, and personally, i have come across more strains that dont amber, than ones that do. the one i have right now is starting to amber up, i have about 5% amber, with 70% milky, and 25% clear. shes probably getting the chop in about 6-8 days.

looking at yours, in the second and third pics, you are at about where mine are currently. damn close!

its almost all milky except a few lower nugs are 50/50, i was thinking of chopping friday

if all the upper stuff is good to go... i wouldnt wait too much longer on it.

i'd say chop the branches that are done, and leave the ones that still have a bit to go.

but its up to you :)

my plant is done eating now, shes hardly eating/drinking anything.. so im going to swap out her nutes for fresh RO, and let her flush out. friday-sunday is probably my day too :) 56 days of flower would be sunday... a lot quicker than i expected. i was expecting 63ish. but hey, im not complaining!

if all the upper stuff is good to go... i wouldnt wait too much longer on it.

i'd say chop the branches that are done, and leave the ones that still have a bit to go.

but its up to you :)

my plant is done eating now, shes hardly eating/drinking anything.. so im going to swap out her nutes for fresh RO, and let her flush out. friday-sunday is probably my day too :) 56 days of flower would be sunday... a lot quicker than i expected. i was expecting 63ish. but hey, im not complaining!

what strain u got going

Hey supsilvermand, just came in to see how you are. Hope all is well and tall to you soon keep up the :goodjob:
Shizzy

:peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom