Autoflower Royal Creamatic Rookie Grow

Johnsnow

Hello all, first grow journal ever so it might not be a great one but I am sure there will be plenty of advice, questions and critique sent my way. We are growing an autoflowering royal creamatic strain in a very simple set up for now. It was potted two days ago in a ten inch diameter pot with organic soil and a CFl bulb right over the top of it.

we dont want to go crazy with nutes since this is our first time so is there any single one that anyone would suggest as to not make it too complicated?

Pics will be posted soon and I hope all goes well!

IMG_1238.jpeg

day 2 nothing going yet, just been watering once a day tell me if thats wrong

subscribed. your plants should not require nutrients until they are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth then i recommend starting them on 1/4 strength recommended nutrients. if you are looking at a 1 part formula for nutrients i would recommend General Hydroponics MaxiGro for vegetative growth and MaxiBloom for flowering 1 part formulas that have all the required major and micro nutrients required for cannabis.

MaxiGro

MaxiGro 10-5-14

General Hydroponics MaxiGro 10-5-14 (718301) RVF Garden Supply

General Hydroponics - Access Hydroponic

MaxiBloom

MaxiBloom 5-15-14

General Hydroponics MaxiBloom 5-15-14 (718281) RVF Garden Supply

General Hydroponics - Access Hydroponic

Unfortunately we are having issues and I believe it has been a week since we potted the seedling and it still has not broken the surface yet. Is that too long for it to stay under the soil? should we try to take it out and see if it has died? any advice will be great

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom