Royal Creamatic Auto Grow From Royal Queen Seeds

quick picture then shes off to bed
SAM_7689.jpg

ROYAL CREAMANTIC WEEK 5

Ok so i really messed up transplanting a few days ago, ended up breaking 2 branches but everywhere else is fine and she still growing really fast, new pot is really big so it has loads of more space to keep growing,, i should have started with this bigger pot to begin with,but you live and learn,, hope you like the pics,you will notice the 2 missing branches on the right side, im so sick over this,even had nightmares lol

SAM_7707.jpg
SAM_7706.jpg
SAM_7704.jpg
SAM_7703.jpg
SAM_7701.jpg
SAM_7698.jpg
SAM_7694.jpg
SAM_7695.jpg

ROYAL CREAMANTIC WEEK 5

Ok so i really messed up transplanting a few days ago, ended up breaking 2 branches but everywhere else is fine and she still growing really fast, new pot is really big so it has loads of more space to keep growing,, i should have started with this bigger pot to begin with,but you live and learn,, hope you like the pics,you will notice the 2 missing branches on the right side, im so sick over this,even had nightmares lol

shes looking excellent realli cant wait for mine to take off. dont worry to much over the two side arms. you have lost a lil bud from them but more feed can go into the other branches n produce bigger buds.
that pot is miles better lol.
keep up the good work lol.

Sup supsilvermand....lol I know I am a nerd. Anyways great job so far and I would love to join in if you do not mind. My brain is absorbing so much info right now. Thanks and good luck!

:peace:

Great job man! :thumb: those flowers are looking fantastic. I can bet that you are purty excited... :cheer:

Fantastic looking little auto you have there.

How long you think 'til she's done?

looking spot on. supsilvermand. bet your well looking forward to harvest. everytime i see new pics of yours i get excited and curious to see how mines gonna turn out lol. great job tho. hows she smelling does it smell like caramel.:thumb:

looking spot on. supsilvermand. bet your well looking forward to harvest. everytime i see new pics of yours i get excited and curious to see how mines gonna turn out lol. great job tho. hows she smelling does it smell like caramel.:thumb:

yo.thanks, the smell is just a normal dank smell if u know what i mean, no hint of caramel yet.but holy shit has it grown in the last 3 days.ill put pics up in a min

Wow, looking just fantastic. Great job seriously......you are gonna love :tokin: those! :thumb:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom