Super Stealth First Grow with the Royal Dwarf

It may be worth noting that whatever is causing the problem seems to be affecting the newer growth first. Correct? That can be a big clue. It's difficult to tell under the LED lighting.

I'm very new at troubleshooting. My first thought is a deficiency. But looking at how frequent they are fed I'd suspect perhaps a lockout is causing it. If that is the case more nutes will exacerbate the problem rather than remedy it.

Going off my own experience with my autos, I've only fed them once with 1/5 strength nutes in 20 or so days.

I hope we can figure it out.

Good morning Crawgal,

How are your little gals doing? Any improvement?

Stage: Vegetative
Day in Stage: 22

Light: 3 Led light strips (Red:Blue light with 2:1 ratio)
Temperature: ~70F
Humidity: ~50%

Watered both the past week with this breakdown:
Day 1 1L with 1/2 strength nutes
Day 2 1L just pH adjusted water

Sorry Obi Wan for the delay in response, it's been pretty nuts with the girls. You think the force is with Luke & Leah?

Thanks for the sub JadeLotus!

Sorry for the long intermission folks, I've been dreading seeing the girls. Immediately after the last post I flushed both plants with 4L of ph adjusted water. Since then I gave a liter with ph adjusted water the first day after and then 1 L of water with 1/4 nutes the next day, and have been doing one day no nuts and the next with 1/2 nute... It's been scary no doubt.

Both have grown wide out but not too fast growing tall. They've both been getting 24/7 light and now that we're at the end of the veg stage I'm gonna switch them to 18/6.

Luke is doing very well. He's been growing well and his leaves are coming in with no weird coloring or spots.

BUT Leah is very burnt on many leaves. She's been growing still since, but I think I might need to flush her again to really clear out whatever has been getting her down.

Here's today's pics:

Both 4/23
Both_423.jpg

Both_423b.jpg

Leah 4/23
Leah_423.jpg

Luke 4/23
Luke_423.jpg

It's good to see you. I was wondering if you were going to stay the course and complete your training :p I sent some reps your way. Don't give up!

Nice update by the way. You are doing well. It's good to see the new growth coming in. I think you are going to be surprised how much they grow during lights out. It seems to me that is when mine stretch the most.

:goodjob: :cheer:
/Obi-Wan Cannabinoid

Stage: FLOWERING
Day in Stage: 2

Light: 3 Led light strips (Red:Blue light with 2:1 ratio)
Temperature: ~70F
Humidity: ~50%

Watered both the past week with this breakdown:
Day 1 1L with 1/4 strength nutes (Leah got 1/5 strength)
Day 2 1L just pH adjusted water

Sorry it's been so long, been pretty tense about the course, but turns out the girls are doing well. Hallelujah! The girls have been growing along and are getting pretty tall and very dense. They went into flowering yesterday so I feel like that nuts disaster may be behind em.

The girls have some lovely white wisps, I hope y'all enjoy the close ups.

Without further ado, here they are today:

Luke:
Luke_5414a.jpg
Luke_5414b.jpg
Luke_5414c.jpg
Luke_5414d.jpg

Leah:
Leah_5414a.jpg
Leah_5414b.jpg
Leah_5414c.jpg

Leah_5414d.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom