Hippie66 2nd Indoor Grow - 4 Strains

Hippie66

Ok folks, this is my second indoor attempt, and after a good first run, I want to bump things up a bit. It's been a slow star, but hopefully things are on schedule and ready to roll. Had germination issues, so there is about a ten day spread among some of the strains.

3 Seedsman Blueberry, 2 Barney's Pineapple Chunk, all photos, with 4 autos, 1 Fruit Punch by Heavyweight seeds (1of 3) germinated and 3 auto super OG kush by pyramid seeds. The autos should run around 75 days at which point the photos will be uppotted and ready to flip.

My grow medium is Fox Farms Happy Frog soil. ( never again). Currently all 9 are in 3 gallon pots with the final uppot for the photos being 5 or 7 gallons
I have yet to decide. Nutrients will be botanicare pbp grow, liquid karma and bloom. ( Bloom only for autos )
420-magazine-mobile1352034894.jpg

They have been a bitch since the start. Only 2 of 5 germinated and they have been slower than the rest. They are they two outside plants, center row. Having a gnat issue as well. Hopefully under control.

Aussie Blue and me just finished growing PC and any change in the environment will make them throw a hissy fit. They love consistency in everything. But once they bloom they're indestructable. And its top shelf meds once you finish them.

Aussie Blue and me just finished growing PC and any change in the environment will make them throw a hissy fit. They love consistency in everything. But once they bloom they're indestructable. And its top shelf meds once you finish them.
I've been watching Aussies grow. Really made the best out of a bad situation with the mites. You both grew hydro correct?

I'm in on this one, I will be chopping my bb from seedsman this weekend, I also have 10 more about 8 days old I will be vegging under led and flowering under 1000hps. Best if luck to you...️
Great to have you along Tom. Send me a pm. I would love to see those BB

Great to have you along Tom. Send me a pm. I would love to see those BB
I have a journal,it's not in my sig cause I can't figure out how to do it but you can click on my name at top of this post, then click on my posts and you will see Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017 is the name. You could also go to journals in progress and type the name in the search bar and find it that way to. My laptop know longer works and I don't think I can add it to my signature on my phone. I have alot of pics on there, I had high temps with my bb cause I had to use hps but this next grow I have better a/c to control temps in the hospital room...️

420-magazine-mobile1410186703.jpg

So I did some defoliating today and this is what I came up with. Also fed at 400 ppm. With the exception of one BB which got 500 as a tolerance test. The og kush autos are in the back row, fruit punch auto is dead center, PC are on either side of the FP and the BB are in the front row.

420-magazine-mobile1622270584.jpg

This is the fruit punch. I like this one. The og's didn't get topped as I lost track of time and forgot. I plan to keep it directly under the light for the entire grow.

420-magazine-mobile1465513427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298153296.jpg

What a difference a few days and a dose of nutrients make. The BB are popping, the PC looks to be taking off and the autos are flowering. Now, if I could only get the fungus gnats under control.

420-magazine-mobile55649241.jpg

Had to go out of town for a few days and upon my return, I found that one of the Pineapple Chunk has had an explosion of growth. The runt is doing better too. The BB are doing as good as ever and are ready for a defoliation, and the autos are heading down the back stretch. Uppotting soon, 12/12 by 10/1. Still have way too many fungus gnats tho if anyone has any ideas on reducing them u would appreciate it. Looking into mosquito dunks at this point.

Back
Top Bottom