Hippie66 2nd Indoor Grow - 4 Strains

420-magazine-mobile443243005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1491315051.jpg

Anyone care to weigh in on this one. This is the PC runt that has been catching up with the rest. Please note the discolored leaves and the spotting as well. Medium is FF Happy Frog, nutes are botanicare PBP grow/bloom under a mars II 1200. They are 9 weeks old with 12/12 on 10/1. I was thinking a calcium deficiency and gave a dose of calmag two days ago. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cant get enough of blueberry, I am in, that PC has a reputation too...should be fun lol

I spent some time looking into those PC tonight, man can they produce some fat colas!
I might have to give them a try myself Hippie.

Hey Hippie, most of us have found Pineapple Chunk to be very touchy in veg. She wont tolerate any changes in her environment. Changes in temps, ph, ppm's or light intensity will make her squeal like a pig. If you can get her through veg they tend to do much better in flower.

Aussie Blue has grown out PC so may be someone you want to meet and follow. Go to my new journal and meet everyone there and im sure anything you might need will be there. .

Hey Hippie, most of us have found Pineapple Chunk to be very touchy in veg. She wont tolerate any changes in her environment. Changes in temps, ph, ppm's or light intensity will make her squeal like a pig. If you can get her through veg they tend to do much better in flower.
Thanks Penny, of the two PC, one has been a champ, the other a runt. Im thinking that the bigger one got a head start on the runt due to germination problems. That gave her a chance to establish a better root base before the gnats got in there. I think the runt was more vulnerable due to size/age. They all get the same amt of nutes, (approximately 500ppm, botanicare pbp), the environment is mostly stable. That runt is just off looking. She is growing nicely, but with an odd lime green color and spotting.

We had to back way off on nutes for the PC to make her happy. Was hard to do growing 4 different strains.
Well, only two are photos. The autos have a couple of weeks left. 12/12 on the photos by 10/1. The other PC and the BB are all tolerating the nutes well, and I see no signs of burn on the runt. I will isolate and take you a pic of the 2 PC this evening after I get outta work. (Midnight)

420-magazine-mobile917222400.jpg

Was able to come up with some 4.5 gallon buckets from the local bakery this weekend. They were clearish in color, so I painted them​ and drilled holes in the bottoms and put them to use. Was able to get the BB done, will do the PC tonight after work or tomorrow a.m. Overall the girls are doing well.
420-magazine-mobile568056817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345275403.jpg

I used a product called seven year gold to supplement the soil. (Needed 1.5 extra gallons per pot) It is horse manure composted for 7 years looks really nice. Wife brought it home from local farmers market. High in N so I probably won't be feeding much til switch, if any.

Back
Top Bottom