1st Time Growing Outdoors

Anoubis

Finally got the guts to join this lovely community .

Hello am currently living in Scotland and just Germinated my 4 seeds
1: Kera Dwarf - Auto - Feminized
2: Northern Lights/BigBud - Auto - Feminized
3: Royal Bluematic - Auto - Feminized
4: Auto Blue Pyramid - Auto - Feminized
+1 Donated Blue Cheese allready started nearly 3rd set leafs started
My garden is northwest facing and using a 8ftx6ft insulated garden hut which at night holds 15-18 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius during the day great for my seeds so far :) .

All plants when ready will be placed outside in large sunk in pots and a full sun cold frame just Incase I need to safe store for bad weather .
Am going to use multi-purpose compost which I sived to take all chunks out compost added ferlite to a 50 compost 25 ferlite which has a PH7 and not using any kind of heat or light other than what comes from the big orb in the sky .
Trying to get hold of Reversed Auto male to secure next years seeds but way off that stage .
Will post photos when I got results which will be later as the 4 x Autos have germinated using papertowel method.
Peace to all , green is defo my fav colour.

Finally got the guts to join this lovely community .

Hello am currently living in Scotland and just Germinated my 4 seeds
not using any kind of heat or light other than what comes from the big orb in the sky .
Trying to get hold of Reversed Auto male to secure next years seeds but way off that stage .
Will post photos when I got results which will be later as the 4 x Autos have germinated using papertowel method.
Peace to all , green is defo my fav colour.

:welcome: Anoubis :goodjob:nice intro &,,, Scotland!,:thumb: I'm liking this already,

:high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I'm a crosspond, west coast outdoor 3rd year amateur.

Can I call this Scotland "yard". I like that, but no, not a good name at all, not legal there from what i've heard from my UK mates.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Awesome my brother. Welcome and Take a look at my outdoor start. IMO just water for the first few weeks with no nutrients and let them do there thing. :) subscribed and cant wait to see some shots.

Currently in north of France now :) me my 4 babies and insulated hut in tow lol . Kinda live on the road so if weather not great ill find where is lol .

Is why I said sunk in pots or cold frame .my sites change depending on where I am in the world lol . While 4x babies they easy to get past borders bu when they bigger we should Finnish in holland :) . My fans for air circulation consist of 50mph with windows on caravan open .just hope you don't drive behind :-0 lol . But 4 still babies so its heat and time to grow.

When's best time to start nutes from seed ? After 1st Green or later?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom