First Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Hi @FelipeBlu
Heeding to your advice, I think I should restart with Coco, but what composition of vermiculite, perlite etc should I use?
Also, I am situated in India, so access to General Hydroponics or Fox Farm is actually restricted, Radon Grow is relatively trustable locally, but I am trying to source general hydroponics fertilisers, might take another week or so to arrive.
Also, should I start with larger pots this time? Or 4 inch coir pots are okay?
A lot of growers seem to like 70% coco and 30% perlite, but I should let Bill speak to all things coco.

They say at that link that this line has the same ratios as the GH Flora series, but I like to see a label before I add it to my database of nutrients for my spreadsheet.

If you get this line, please make sure to follow the directions for mixing (Micro first, mix well, then add the next, mix well, etc.)

A lot of growers seem to like 70% coco and 30% perlite, but I should let Bill speak to all things coco.
That's a perfect ratio.
As long as your coco is washed and buffered.
Do you have access to bokashi and insect frass.
I mix it into the coco first its wonderful for roots and nutrient uptake.
But even mycorrhizae mixed in first will help.
4" coir pots are fine for the first week or so usually.
Then I'd go to 5 gal cloth bags filled with your coir mix.
I can help you with watering when you get there.
If you can get your hands on GH nutrients that will be fine.
Stay safe

I found the labels for all three Jungle Juice parts! So, if you go with this line, I would suggest the following:

Early Veg: 3ml/gal each

provides
65 ppm N
28 ppm P
74 ppm K
47 ppm Ca
18 ppm Mg

Mid Veg: 5ml/gal each
provides
108 ppm N
46 ppm P
123 ppm K
79 ppm Ca
30 ppm Mg

Late Veg - Bloom: 7ml/gal each
provides
151 ppm N
64 ppm P
172 ppm K
111 ppm Ca
42 ppm Mg

For one week (after stretch): increase Bloom to 9ml/gal

Boosts P to 78 ppm and K to 193 ppm

That's a perfect ratio.
Stay safe
That's a perfect ratio.
Stay safe
I will prepare this 70% washed and buffed coco + 30% perlite. I already have mycorrhiza, I can source good quality insect frass locally too.
Let me first shift the plants to a more conducive and healthy media and then I’ll inform you of their state with time.

I found the labels for all three Jungle Juice parts! So, if you go with this line, I would suggest the following:

Early Veg: 3ml/gal each

provides
65 ppm N
28 ppm P
74 ppm K
47 ppm Ca
18 ppm Mg

Mid Veg: 5ml/gal each
provides
108 ppm N
46 ppm P
123 ppm K
79 ppm Ca
30 ppm Mg

Late Veg - Bloom: 7ml/gal each
provides
151 ppm N
64 ppm P
172 ppm K
111 ppm Ca
42 ppm Mg

For one week (after stretch): increase Bloom to 9ml/gal

Boosts P to 78 ppm and K to 193 ppm
I will go ahead and order this line and start with your recommendations.

image.jpg
Hi @Bill284 @FelipeBlu ,

I started with the Radon Grow till the time I have access to GH, and starting feeding CalMag+, once a day.
The plants seem to be much better now, as far as I can see, have attached photographs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hi @Bill284 @FelipeBlu ,

I started with the Radon Grow till the time I have access to GH, and starting feeding CalMag+, once a day.
The plants seem to be much better now, as far as I can see, have attached photographs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Getting better, keep on going and they will bounce back.
Stay safe.
Bill

Getting better, keep on going and they will bounce back.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hi @Bill284 ,
First on, Thanks a ton for the help, they sure seem to be getting green.
Just had a few questions, should I keep feeding them with the fertiliser everyday, or something like 3 times a week?
I have ordered the ppm meter and Tds pen, for the pH I am maintaining it at 5.8, what are the ideal values of TDS and ppm that I should maintain?
All 4 of these plants are autoflowering feminised, so, they will flower according to time rather than development, is it so? I am a little confused about that factor.

Just had a few questions, should I keep feeding them with the fertiliser everyday, or something like 3 times a week?
In coco, you must feed with every watering. Do you still have them in the mix with the heavy metal vermicompost? If so, and you care about your health, you should really take them out and put them in a new mix without it - just coco and perlite.
I have ordered the ppm meter and Tds pen, for the pH I am maintaining it at 5.8, what are the ideal values of TDS and ppm that I should maintain?
For small plants like that, 500 to 750 ppm is appropriate.

Hi @Bill284 ,
First on, Thanks a ton for the help, they sure seem to be getting green.
All 4 of these plants are autoflowering feminised, so, they will flower according to time rather than development, is it so? I am a little confused about that factor.
As Filipe stated feed every day, no plain water ever.
Try and nail the 5.8 every time it's important.
Also just weak nutrients for now around 500 or so is plenty until they get some roots going.
And as stated straight coco is going to be your easiest to maintain and feed.
Stay safe.
Bill

As Filipe stated feed every day, no plain water ever.
Try and nail the 5.8 every time it's important.
Also just weak nutrients for now around 500 or so is plenty until they get some roots going.
And as stated straight coco is going to be your easiest to maintain and feed.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hey @Bill284 ,
Sure, I will continue feeding them everyday, maintaining pH at 5.8, will update you as they progress.
Thanks

Hey @Bill284 ,
All four girls now seem to be quite healthy and doing well. I just had a question on which I’m getting mixed opinions everywhere.
I have now shifted to a mix of 70% coco + 30% perlite for all plants, and was originally watering every day.
But I have come to realise that the pots don’t sufficiently dry out between consecutive waterings. Meaning, the coco is never completely dry, so, should I shift to watering once in 2-3 days, or should I stick to watering once daily?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey @Bill284 ,
All four girls now seem to be quite healthy and doing well. I just had a question on which I’m getting mixed opinions everywhere.
I have now shifted to a mix of 70% coco + 30% perlite for all plants, and was originally watering every day.
But I have come to realise that the pots don’t sufficiently dry out between consecutive waterings. Meaning, the coco is never completely dry, so, should I shift to watering once in 2-3 days, or should I stick to watering once daily?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey @Grower100 Good morning.
In veg you want to feed at least once a day at 5.8ph until you get runoff.
Coco is hydroponic ond must be kept wet all the time.
Once they are in flower you can feed2-3 times a day.
Looking good Amigo.
Stay safe.
Bill

I just caught up here. You are in absolutely amazing hands here with @Bill284 and @FelipeBlu. Stick with these guys and you'll do just fine. Your plants are already on the road to recovery and it shows. Good job.

Hi All,
Thanks for the help . One of the plants has seemed to stop growing since I transplanted in into a larger pot, I’m watering once a day at 600ppm, with recommended ratios, pH 5.8. What seems to be the problem here.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi All,
Thanks for the help . One of the plants has seemed to stop growing since I transplanted in into a larger pot, I’m watering once a day at 600ppm, with recommended ratios, pH 5.8. What seems to be the problem here.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey @Grower100 hope you are well today.
Do you have any root health products?
Superthrive, b1,Kelp anything like that to give the roots a little help.

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe

Stay safe
Bill
Hey @Bill284,
I am okay, hope you are fine as well. I do have access to premium liquid seaweed if that’s be of any help.

Back
Top Bottom