Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil - Outdoor Season - All Organic!

Re: Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil, Outdoor Season. All organic!

Thanks for all the subs guys :) And do you want the Links to Sherley (Unknown) and White Foxy (WHite Russian)? And im drying Sherley right now her twin tower nugs were 8 grams each so 16 grams wet so prob about 3-5 grams not to bad. smells crazy dank tho like its making half the house smell like amazing ;)

Okay the Brown Secret bag My family has a orange grove about 14 15 acres and we use the orange peel and chop them to small pieces and put them in a tea bag and let it soak in banana / orange juice for 10 hours then put that bag into the tea brewing and let it be in there till the 2 hour marker before feeding. Gives the plants a super boost of FRESH fresh fresh minerals and positive oils ect ect from the oranges and bananas. But it has been known to depend on the type of orange you use and ect ect. :) So enjoy besafe and grow some lovely ladies :)

@teSmp and i toke them out cuz the grow is done basically lol im having a mod move those 2 to Incomplete

*EDIT IF a Mod can change the title of this journal to Indoor instead of Outdoor that would be great thanks!

Sooo yeah i made tea with White foxy and it was pretty dam good had me on couch lock to the point i couldnt talk :) and it had a crazy smell so u couldnt really smell the tea it didnt smell to great but tasted amazing hahaha i loved it im still quite a bit high

Day 6 May 16th 2012

2012-05-16_13-51-05_37.jpg

^ got 3 32w CFL lights on her at 12/12 one of them is a Red spectrum light other 2 are daylight 6500k. Her temp is at 73.8 F*

2012-05-16_13-46-53_283.jpg

^ Always using gloves now to make her the best plant she can :)

2012-05-16_13-48-02_211.jpg

^ at 3cm :)

2012-05-16_16-41-12_956.jpg

2012-05-16_16-41-20_941.jpg

What does everyone think

looking amazing mate, the leaves look even and a nice colour, i thinks your gona have a very nice plant, 12-12 you said is that the light schedule mate

looking good im subbed also with auto;s u can leave it on 24/hrs man just giving u the option! pce nice scrg by the way with the other plant pce for nOw~~!geturgrowon-_-

are you going 12-12 all the way, the idea of auto flowering is so they flower under any light schedule, so wouldnt you get more growth if you was using say 20-4. some people have grown them under 24-0 but most say you need some dark to get it to flower but will work at 20-4, but then others have said that theirs didnt flower till they went 12-12, seems like some of the seeds lean to their parent cannabis and not ruderalis, so they dont flower to 12-12.

mine started flowering at 20-4 after 7 weeks for mine struggled from day one, this 2nd im now growin looks like any other sprout

I think i might change her to a 18 / 6 and see if there is a change in a day or 2 :) sound good to everyone else?

EDIT so instead of turning lights off at 8:49 ill turn them off at 2:49am then turn them on at 8:49am :)

sounds like a plan mate, i dont think many people have tested what the best method is so until someone does side by side grow with same strain its hard to say what gives the best growth, i just seemed to be using 20-4 with my other plants so their under hps for 12 hours and the other 8 under cfls so their getting 20 on and 4 off and it started flowering under that so mine is 100% auto, but would it of flowered under 24-0, i think it probably would as it does under 20-4 ill see how my 2nd goes and compare it to yours cuz mine is growing like a normal plant, my first auto was stunted real bad and didnt want to grow, came close to pulling it up and putting in bin, but since its started flowering it has grown loads, must be more dormant in veg but flower has made it grow more in 24 hours than it has in 7 weeks, so think its used to been in flower more than veg so produces the most growth in flower

sounds like a plan mate, i dont think many people have tested what the best method is so until someone does side by side grow with same strain its hard to say what gives the best growth, i just seemed to be using 20-4 with my other plants so their under hps for 12 hours and the other 8 under cfls so their getting 20 on and 4 off and it started flowering under that so mine is 100% auto, but would it of flowered under 24-0, i think it probably would as it does under 20-4 ill see how my 2nd goes and compare it to yours cuz mine is growing like a normal plant, my first auto was stunted real bad and didnt want to grow, came close to pulling it up and putting in bin, but since its started flowering it has grown loads, must be more dormant in veg but flower has made it grow more in 24 hours than it has in 7 weeks, so think its used to been in flower more than veg so produces the most growth in flower

Yeah i mean i read into the history and did some research with the background strains of Big bang and said that ether 18/6 or 12/12 will work deepening on what you want type deal. Also im super way up high like cant even think so high cuz this tea and smokngi and lol ya xD ;)

Im see that baby grow before my eyes its crazy :)

Heres the strain pool from the Genealogy :)

Ive been learning ;)

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Big Bang Autoflowering »»» Big Bang x Unknown Ruderalis
Big Bang
»»» Skunk #1 x Northern Lights x El Niño
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Northern Lights
Northern Lights #1 IBL
Afghanistan »»» Indica
El Niño
»»» Haze x Super Skunk x White Widow
Haze
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Super Skunk
»»» Skunk #1 x Afghanistan
Skunk #1
Skunk #1 (specified above)
Afghanistan »»» Indica
White Widow
White Widow
»»» Brazil x India
Brazil »»» Sativa
India »»» Indica
Unknown Ruderalis »»» Ruderalis

Day 6 May 16th 2012

2012-05-16_13-51-05_37.jpg

^ got 3 32w CFL lights on her at 12/12 one of them is a Red spectrum light other 2 are daylight 6500k. Her temp is at 73.8 F*

2012-05-16_13-46-53_283.jpg

^ Always using gloves now to make her the best plant she can :)

2012-05-16_13-48-02_211.jpg

^ at 3cm :)

2012-05-16_16-41-12_956.jpg

2012-05-16_16-41-20_941.jpg

What does everyone think

BUMP*

From last page

yeah shes just getting bigger. def saw some leafs growth on this night of 18/6 lol got my alarm set for 2:49am xD im like a zombie i walk over to my Power cord unplug and everything is off :) then go back to sleep till 8:49 xD

your on your way boss:) cant wait for those ladies to grow up and show the love your gonna give them:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom