Supergroomer Goes Big

Things look great in here.... on another great note.... I started my first day of daytime tacking... Day 1 down and physically feeling good but no noticeable change. Moto told me to give it 3-5 days and I will start to notice subtle things... I really am quite excited.... I have enough to last me about a month I think and have ordered everything I will need to make the next batch... so wish me luck that I don't muck the whole thing up... I am so stoked...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Things look great in here.... on another great note.... I started my first day of daytime tacking... Day 1 down and physically feeling good but no noticeable change. Moto told me to give it 3-5 days and I will start to notice subtle things... I really am quite excited.... I have enough to last me about a month I think and have ordered everything I will need to make the next batch... so wish me luck that I don't muck the whole thing up... I am so stoked...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Way to go!!!!:goodjob: Here is my experience (limited as it is) with my tacking. Tacking helps you ingest the oil with out the high. If you want to enjoy a smoke, don't tack. The effects of the smoke is much reduced. I have taken to just swallowing a small pea sized dab of the oil. It does not seem to get me any higher then the VG tincture I take during the day. I may not have decarbed this batch of oil well enough and that could be why I haven't experienced the "crazy" high some people get from oil. I am probably going to make another batch tonight and focus on decarbing properly.

Keep me posted on how you feel. :peace:

Here are some pics of what is going on in the tents. I have 2 clones each of the IB and the DM in the veg tent. I also transplanted the SHMM into a 3 gallon pot. Here is the veg tent:

DSC_06927.JPG
DSC_06938.JPG
DSC_06917.JPG

The clones 4 clones are in the cups on the right. The last one is the SHMM. I have topped her once.

Here is the flower tent.

DSC_06997.JPG
DSC_06945.JPG

And a closeup of the IB

DSC_06967.JPG

and the DM

DSC_06986.JPG
DSC_06978.JPG
:peace:

​Sweet!!!

Good work my friend.

Thanks.

Here is the chopped plant. These are the hardest dankest buds I have ever grown. It doesn't look like a huge harvest, but these things are heavy!! And they stink too!!!!:ganjamon: This plant from start to finish (putting the seed in a wet towel to harvest) 94 days. The clone will get a longer veg time. :peace:

20150912_152142.jpg

Here is what we have going on in my gardens the last day or so. Chopped another plant. A small Critical Super Silver Haze. She only had a short veg time as a clone. She was sort of sacrificed to go to flower early due to space in the veg tent. She might be an oz or so.

20150913_115828.jpg

Now things have moved around a little. The Money Maker was added to the flower tent with the Blueberry. The Dream Machine clones were transplanted to 2 gallon pots along with the incredible Bulk.

The Dream Machine in flower is doing well. It will need another 1-2 weeks I think. :peace:

20150913_115157_resized.jpg
20150913_115200_resized.jpg
20150913_115231_resized.jpg
20150913_115227_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom