Supergroomer Goes Big

Thanks D. I am making my first batch of Cannabis Oil from my Blue Blood as we "speak". I just finished a cold wash and put it in my MB2 machine. I will let you know how it comes out. A couple hours should tell. :peace:

Best of luck on turning that BB into oil S.G., you're further along than I am but I'll be watching and learning. Thanks for putting it in your journal.

Thanks D. I am making my first batch of Cannabis Oil from my Blue Blood as we "speak". I just finished a cold wash and put it in my MB2 machine. I will let you know how it comes out. A couple hours should tell. :peace:

S.G.,
Did I miss your report on how the oil turned out from the Blue Blood, or is it in another journal? I would like to watch closely on that one.

Things look great in here.... on another great note.... I started my first day of daytime tacking... Day 1 down and physically feeling good but no noticeable change. Moto told me to give it 3-5 days and I will start to notice subtle things... I really am quite excited.... I have enough to last me about a month I think and have ordered everything I will need to make the next batch... so wish me luck that I don't muck the whole thing up... I am so stoked...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

If I make hijack your thread for just one post please Supergroomer ?... Thank You ...

Dennise,
How is the tacking working out for you? I would really like to know if you are experiencing relief and medical help from the tacks.

I make edibles with RSO and ingest regularly, and have found a dosage that keeps me moving and able to work. BUT, I'm not liking the added calories and was thinking the tacks might be the ticket for me. I don't want to get fat and the taste of straight RSO is awful. I haven't found capsules of RSO to work as effectively or consistently as when consumed when added to food. I've watched many videos regarding the tacking process, and I have made the syringes of tack meds, but I'm hesitant to start. I'm a little weirded out about sticking these things on my gums all day everyday! I know, chill out and try it ...

Thanks
JB
:thanks::Namaste:

S.G.,
Did I miss your report on how the oil turned out from the Blue Blood, or is it in another journal? I would like to watch closely on that one.

I think I posted it in the How to make cannabis oil thread. The first batch I tried making in my MB2. Love the machine, but not for this. Works great for butter, coconut oil tinctures, but I just about burnt the first batch. Thankfully I was standing there the whole time and noticed a change in the sound of the machine and was able to salvage what was there.

My next batch I made the conventional way (like in the oil thread) and It came out much better. It takes a lot of bud to make a small amount of oil. I tacked with it over the summer before I would go to the pool. One of my worst symptoms is that my skin is very sensitive to cold and ever since being diagnosed with MS I have to take my time going in to let my skin get used to the temp. After tacking, I was able to go straight in with no discomfort.

My friend that I grow for swears by the coconut oil. 1g of BB to each oz of oil. She takes a 1/2t at night before bed and she is able to sleep through the night. If she feels weakness during the day she vapes the BB and the strength comes back to her legs.

The next BB is in veg right now getting bushy. I may flip her in the next 4 weeks or so. We will have to see how much room I have in the flower tent. :) :peace:

Here are the totals on the DM.

7 weeks veg
8 weeks Flower
3 gallon pot

66g dried.

Similar to the IB with short veg. The 4 clones now have been transplanted to 4 gallon pots and will probably veg another 3 or 4 weeks. They are in the front. :peace:
20150928_174357_resized.jpg

Here are some pics of the girls this am. If I have time later I may try to pull some out of the tents for better portraits.

Here is the veg tent. 3 of the clones are up front and to the left. the other is second back on right. Ice is in the back left corner. She will probably be the next to go to flower.

20151006_065153_resized.jpg

Here is the flower tent. the CSSH is in the middle. She should be done in another week or so. :peace:

20151006_065236_resized.jpg
20151006_065240_resized.jpg
20151006_065249_resized.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom