Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil - Outdoor Season - All Organic!

Re: Mud Budz Auto Big Bang! Soil, Outdoor Season. All organic!

Sorry been busy past few days with work. So the baby is growing quite well i got a picture set up so u can literilly see he growth. Gonna be a few more days before i get pics up wanna really wow everyone

hi mate hows it going, i take it your still indoors with this grow, dont think they changed your title yet to indoor,

anyways you know my slow growing g13 poisen dwarf, well its showing sex and only the top was growing, now i know most people say dont do anything with autos but i ignored that advice and done a small bit of lst, all i did was bring the top of the plant lower down than the stem, if you know what i mean, so when i bent it over i pulled the tip lower down than the node growth, i did this as i was getting very little node growth, anyway i left it lst for 2 days just over 48 hours, and the new growth is shocking, all the nodes suddenly started growing like crazy, so i undid the lst to let the top grow up as normal, but the best part is my auto has now got 4 possibly 5 top bud sites, and all are really growing, it seems this auto loved the lst work and it has really grown loads, the node growth could only just be seen and when it went into flower i didnt think they would grow out and id end up with tiny buds at the nodes, but i decided to try lst just to get the nodes to grow by making them the highest point of the plant by pulling the top down, and it worked wonders the growth at the nodes is now growing good and the top of the plant has grown up to straiten itself but when it come level with the node growth they all started growing at the same speed.

so now im glad i never pulled the plug on it when i said i was going to, it looks lie lst has done the trick with that first auto

yea i plan on LSTing the big bang auto for sure. everyday now the big bang is dffierent got its 1st par of full leafs coming in finally so hopefully here in 2-3 days ill have a very nice 7 picture update of each day

cant wait, ill do some pics tomorrow, i honestly found that mine started really growing after i lst'd the top lower than the node growth it was 4 nodes high but the nodes where so close so i lst and it started going crazy at the nodes and gave me loads of growth, as it was all ready in flower i didnt want to do it anymore, but yours is growing like normal seed so you will have time to lst it, i would of done it if it grew normal as i think with a small plant the more tops you get the more yield you will get and if lst gets all the tops growing at the same speed then it can only mean good things to come

mr mudd you aint bsen know one you can grow some fine meds:) anyway I have been doin the lst with a couple of old fishing reels just throwing a line out lol but Iam kind of fond of how it works also a ex carpenter if there is such a thing but anyway if you take a reel or old chalk box and tie to your plant you can krank it down a little each day and then a little more for santa clause and a little more for santa clause... geez IM high so now I forgot what I was talking about have a nice day mmmm never mind

Hell Iam so high I could hunt ducks with a rake

id be careful with fishing line, its a bit fine and would cut into the plant very easy if not been careful, pipe cleaners work wonder and can be used over and over again, and plus pipe cleaners can be bent into any shape so its easy to get round corners and tie branches and leaves out the way without damaging the plants, but if you are doing ok with the fishing line then fair enough, i cant say its a bad thing as i have not tried it, i was going to use string but if it gets knotted up then it can be a pain to undo or untangle so i bought some 1ft or 30cm pipe cleaners and used them ever since, ive not used nothing since as i think they are so easy to use and can be twisted and tied in any position, for me pipe cleaners are the best method i have found.

as for hunting ducks with rakes, go for it mate, id love to see someone hunting ducks with a rake, it would make my day, just wish i had something to smoke so i could join ya, you could duck hunt with a rake and id go fishing with a frying pan, between us we would have tea sorted, pmsl

id be careful with fishing line, its a bit fine and would cut into the plant very easy if not been careful, pipe cleaners work wonder and can be used over and over again, and plus pipe cleaners can be bent into any shape so its easy to get round corners and tie branches and leaves out the way without damaging the plants, but if you are doing ok with the fishing line then fair enough, i cant say its a bad thing as i have not tried it, i was going to use string but if it gets knotted up then it can be a pain to undo or untangle so i bought some 1ft or 30cm pipe cleaners and used them ever since, ive not used nothing since as i think they are so easy to use and can be twisted and tied in any position, for me pipe cleaners are the best method i have found.

as for hunting ducks with rakes, go for it mate, id love to see someone hunting ducks with a rake, it would make my day, just wish i had something to smoke so i could join ya, you could duck hunt with a rake and id go fishing with a frying pan, between us we would have tea sorted, pmsl
forgot to say that I tie the fishing line to a bread tie or a pipe cleaner first:peace:

good plan, i was a bit concerned that you may cut a branch of using fishing line, how did the duck hunting go
LOL making duck soup tonite:)

i prefer crispy shredded duck with hoy sing sauce and pancakes with strips of cucomber and onion,rolled up into a fat pancake roll, my local chinese does a great takeaway, just the problem is im skint, cant even buy a bag of chips, micro meals it is tonight then, could always send me a take away mate,lol, if only it was that easy.

well I can set a place for you:) but it might be cold by the time you get here. but if you call ahead I will warm it up for you. wont be as good though:circle-of-love:

lol just turn left where the oak tree used to be and go about 10 miles before the road ends and ask for fish cake:peace:

hell I got extra rakes you can hunt too:)

LMFO you guys make me crack up hahahaha still laughing i need to smoke more cuz of that!

And ill go hunt a duck with a spork and u guys use the rakes to finsh them xD!!!!

Thanks fish that means alot, Just doing my part in the community. Im sorry im waiting so long to put up pics i just really want you guys to go HOLY SHIT haha i might do it tommrow now sure ether in a day or 2 letting these next set of leafs to come in :) shes starting to grow quicker now. OHHHHH BTW!!! i got a 24 Hour Titan timer for my plants set for 18/6 :) no more having to wake up and turn off lights WOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahah its on automatic now baby!

So i also play my guitar for my plants its a Estbern Midnight Steel Limited Edition Signed twice by him self

2012-05-22_17-40-33_23.jpg
2012-05-22_17-40-37_988.jpg

I think they love hearing me play in the morning, wake up as the sun comes through the window and smoke a bowl grab the guitar and just jam ;)

hey, you said if i put pics up then you will put pics up, hmmmm, your not playing nicely now are you, like keeping us waiting, and the more ducks the better, so looks like super is sorted then, these ducks best watch out, sporks and rakes at the ready, now just gota find some ducks

oh ill be putting together a CFL set up of 2 5000k Daylight 27w bulbs and 2 2700k 26w CFL lights so it forms a mini rectangle and i can move up as the plant grows taller and should be set all auto matic :) ill pick up the stuff in the am

Back
Top Bottom