Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle Indoor Grow

Wow Ke43210....things are looking great over there!

:bravo:

Thanks for stopping by Skooter, yes they are looking good, here is a couple more pics

rsz_10071.jpg

shot of the Onyx autoflower

rsz_10034.jpg

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Beautiful...things are hoppin' now. Looks perfect
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

really looking forward to the acapulco gold. i have the same seeds but wont be popping them till late january. were your seeds a bit white looking? mine were not too healthy looking.

My barneys AG seeds were green normal size with some stripes. 2 of mine were a darker green but only did 4 of 5 so far. My buddie did one, so i can only vouch for 3 :) one budding female, one close to pistols and 3rd going into 30hr dark then 12/12 flower. The other one he said died ????? who know he is having problems rooting clones aswell either way, i gave him cuttings aswell and 1of 5 didnt make it :( so either he is doing something wrong or has not normal conditions ???

Why are you waiting ?? I hope that they are in dark cool spot. Some seed places dont recomend having beans sitting around for long because they are only good for so long. White idk about but black and darker means the zygotes fluid has formented ?? or sum thing ?? There was a thread around here explaining what was what. And sum thing about scarification helping seeds get water in them to start the process faster ??

I just soak them in distilled h20 and when they crack i take them out of h20 and drop them into a grodan cube have started the last 2 in the cube with out the water treatment. I had a white seed work. was the one and only seed out of a batch of afganie indi great bagweed we got. The only seed was white and smaller then normal. got it going then it got a case of fungus so i had to cut the two round off and the 1s got yellow and finally the 3s came out and then it took me a month to get it to spit 5s, then it got a case of root slime for two wks. So I gave it a bath in h2o2 and benifical bacteria 's in the resv I think its finally out of the dark and doing great enough to sex :) God i hope its a female after all the work i put into her :) praying. SO even when you got all the odds against you try it can be worth the effort. Where did u get them from ?

really looking forward to the acapulco gold. i have the same seeds but wont be popping them till late january. were your seeds a bit white looking? mine were not too healthy looking.

thanks for stopping by epicseeds,

no my seeds looked normal (not white looking), mine were from barneys farm seeds, i only ordered 2 and both germed just fine, i have a pic on page 1 of this journal.

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Well,,,,just sittin here its about 11:30am, hoping the power doesnt cut off, were surrounded by Tornado Warnings, and a Kick ass storm is bearing down on us,,,,Sucks

well i lost pwr the other day Sunday from 8am to about 1 am no o2 or recir of water or lighting but only missed 4 hrs light. but yesterday i notice i notice i got a real bad p burn and the closet got up to 103 :( dam this Indian summer were having over here. last wk we were dipping into the 40s over night and Fri we had first frost then 60 on sat night and 65 sun and almost 67 last night. This is killing me cant wait for fall/ winter temps. I hope she recovers i only left my hps on last night. I had to remove the top 3 tiers of 1s & 3s from the budds the smaller one only got burnt tips the bigger 3s got it bad burn and dried up so i trimmed them off. For my first hydro indoor i am having to keep a better eye on my grow but i ve been loosing a lot of sleep over it as well . Well I ll be praying for ur pwr and worst case just run to pet shop and grab some of those battery powered bubblers or grab a inverter and a marine batt and run the pumps. or drop a couple beans and generator up :)

Sorry hope u dont mind the pic

budd_10-26.JPG
1_10-22.JPG

Sucked me right in with the words Acapulco Gold & White Castle. My hazy memories are that you first smoke the Acapulco Gold and then go to White Castle.

Great looking plants. Hope the power stays on.

Back
Top Bottom