Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle Indoor Grow

well i lost pwr the other day Sunday from 8am to about 1 am no o2 or recir of water or lighting but only missed 4 hrs light. but yesterday i notice i notice i got a real bad p burn and the closet got up to 103 :( dam this Indian summer were having over here. last wk we were dipping into the 40s over night and Fri we had first frost then 60 on sat night and 65 sun and almost 67 last night. This is killing me cant wait for fall/ winter temps. I hope she recovers i only left my hps on last night. I had to remove the top 3 tiers of 1s & 3s from the budds the smaller one only got burnt tips the bigger 3s got it bad burn and dried up so i trimmed them off. For my first hydro indoor i am having to keep a better eye on my grow but i ve been loosing a lot of sleep over it as well . Well I ll be praying for ur pwr and worst case just run to pet shop and grab some of those battery powered bubblers or grab a inverter and a marine batt and run the pumps. or drop a couple beans and generator up :)

Sorry hope u dont mind the pic .

No dont mind the pics at all, always glad to see some nice bud shots, sorry to here about the high temps, i know what you mean, the temps here in Mich. are doing the same, its hard to regulate the temp in the room.

Well the storm blew through, no power outtage, just high wind warnings until tomorrow.

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Sucked me right in with the words Acapulco Gold & White Castle. My hazy memories are that you first smoke the Acapulco Gold and then go to White Castle.

Great looking plants. Hope the power stays on.

thanks for stoppin in Two Tokes, i will keep that in mind when there ready to smoke!!

Hey All, Just wanted to put these pics up of the white castle and Onyx

this is the Onyx
rsz_0106.jpg

this is the White Castle at day 12 of flower.
rsz_00322.jpg

L8r

Awesome I want to do an auto flower but i don't like the fact u can take any cuttings or reveg at the end. What lighting cycle do you got her on ? White castle looks nice too. Are your golds doing any thing yet ? I think my #2 is about to budd finally. She went into 12/12 same as #1 but she was a month early, so she kinda stalled a tad. so since 9-1 shes been 12/12 and 2 months later shes done stretching and spitting hairs :)

well i think i found out what attributed to the burn. After pwr outage i just went in and turned the bubbles back on and the lighting as well. Well little did i think, i should just leave the lighting off till the next cycle and let the o2 build back up. I couldn't get the ppm level off my mind. Its 1300-1500 area and same as last bucket and no burn then. So I have came to the conclusion that the lack of o2 and the heat and lighting took its toll. Although the ppm now is in the 1000-1100 range. I had to do some major trimming. Most of the droopy leaves just curled up and were falling off. I just trimmed them. Has any one ever got what looks like P burn from lack of o2 for 12 hrs ??

Nice :) Yours are a lot lighter green then my #1, but 2 & 3 are lighter like yours :) I think i am going 1/2 bloom nutes this week and ripen next wk. Mine have stopped growing but think they are fattening up. The crystals are definitely cloudy, just dont want them to go amber while still on nutes. Well i know #1 is gonna be the one i learn on and probally it wont be perfect but atleast i ll know its limits. Now just got to get her timing down :)

check out the golden hairs on my #1 :) I think she may die from the pburn and lack of o2 :( she has stopped drinking and lower leaves are all turning yellow. I only gave her 1/4 nutes this resv change. Do you think she is going nitrogen deficent or is this normal ? with 1/4 nutes its like 5mg of nitrogen per 4 gal. The hairs are gold from white. the crystals are 50% cloudy, couldnt find any amber yet. What do you suggest i do ?? Is she done ??

check out the golden hairs on my #1 :) I think she may die from the pburn and lack of o2 :( she has stopped drinking and lower leaves are all turning yellow. I only gave her 1/4 nutes this resv change. Do you think she is going nitrogen deficent or is this normal ? with 1/4 nutes its like 5mg of nitrogen per 4 gal. The hairs are gold from white. the crystals are 50% cloudy, couldnt find any amber yet. What do you suggest i do ?? Is she done ??

Hey BD, just dropped by your journal, how many days have they been in flower? I havent had any experience with the AG, this is the first time growing it, i know the web site said it takes 10 or 11 weeks to flower.

L8r

heere is a pic of my #1 really hurting :( I just hope she puts on some more weight. ANd yesterday the trichs were still some clear hoping they turn to mostly cloudy. I am on 1/4 nutes so really low nitrogen. wonder if that why my leaves are dying off ? Well also know that 3000u and 1500ppm on P is to much for this strain too. so stay under that on P and you be good. I know i hit that with the N but too much P.

Budd_11-2.JPG
Budd_11-2-1.JPG

Hey there BD, thanks for the pics,,,,sorry to see the #1 suffering, it makes sense now about the nutes, my white castle take it in and want more, the AG's get droopy after feeding, so thanks for that info..

nice budds there Ke. i cant wait to harvest every two wks :) My cuttings all 9 of them are starting to take off. I ve topped 4 of them. Just waiting for 2 of them to stop flowering ?? :( I don't get it they are on 24/0 light and flowering at 4" tall. I took these cuttings from #3 in veg so Why is this happening ?? I don't get it :) Those white castles really look great lots of budds. My afghanie indi just started budding :) #3 is spitting hairs. #1 went mostly cloudy just waiting for some amber :) #2 is forming some nice tight budds and stopped stretching too thank god

Ok, have to head outside and do some yard cleanup, its almost 60 out,,,,nice day!

later tonight I will make the move to the new grow room, just bigger, plus Im going to try and half my grow closet, got the Idea from Shmicky and his growroom(nice little setup),,,Thanks Shmicky,,,

I will post more pics late tonight after the little move is over,,,,sucks, have to totally disassemble the grow tent.

L8r

Back
Top Bottom