Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle Indoor Grow

ke43210

Welcome, Well i haven't grown for about 15 years and now out of necessity have decided to try my hand at it again.

I have invested in some good seed from Attitude seed co. here is the rundown:

5 White Castle fem.
2 Acapulco Gold fem.
1 Onyx fem. auto flowering (freebie)
1 Him. Blue Diesel fem. auto flowering (freebie)

solo cups
FF Light Warrior seed starter soil,
Technaflora/BC starter Kit.

1 T5 2ft x 2ft 8 bulbs for Veg.
1 600 watt HPS for the Bloom
1 Grow tent 6 x 6 x 6

I started the Germination on Sept. 1st using paper towel in zip lock baggie method, 20 hrs later all the White Castle have swelled and have show there roots, the Acapulco Gold and Onyx the following day, and the Blue diesel about 6 hrs later.

I will have pics coming after i read up on how to upload.

Oh yea, I need some input from all of you on what type of 3 gal. pots to use, the local hydro store has almost sold me on a root pot, i bought one 1 gal. and planted a bag weed seed of somewhat good quality about a week before i germed the better seed (named miss bag weed) i hope its a female,

Thanks again for stopping by, and I look forward to all comments.

Hello ke43210, :welcome: please stop by Our Lounge and Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine to give all our members the chance to say hello. I would use the largest pots possible as the size of your plant and yield is directly tied to this. As for the wonderful seeds you have I am Old School and cant wait to see the Acapulco Gold this was one of the legends and among only grass available before California broke onto the Marijuana stage with their varied sinsemelia's starting the growing revolution. :goodluck: and I am strapped in for this one.

Well I do look forward to seeing the pics of the buds!

Thanks for the advise Wingman, I was wondering about the pot size, I think the hydro store had a overstock on 3 gal. and was trying to unload some on me. Im with you on the Acapulco Gold, it was a favorite for me too! :)

013232.jpg

012233.jpg

010300.jpg

04339.jpg

Pic of Miss Bag-Weed (hope its female)
04142.jpg

Pics of the girls

Ok, here is an update, all but one of the girls are growing, the Him. Blue Diesel didnt make it, all the others are floriishing quite well under the T5,

I ordered my 600 watt HPS today, also a 4" inline fan w/carbon filter.

More pics. later today, Thanks for watching my journal, Please feed free to comment!

:hookah:

:peace:

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, I feel like a Kid in a Candy store, I have been reading journals all morning, makes your mouth water :yummy:

Thanks for stopping by basementdwell, just looked at your gallery, you have some fine looking smoke growing there, :goodluck: with her!

:peacetwo:

well so far so good but i got my fingers crossed hope to finish her buy late oct but early nov is gonna be a killer month, so busy, i just hope i didnt do all this to have no time for them in the end. so next wk i am gonna go crazy on the bloom and floracious bloom and the floral nectar. lets hope she finishes early with lots of tight buds and crystals =)

Good Evening everyone, here are a couple pics, one of Miss Bag-Weed, and 1 of the Girls.

rsz_12_days_on_bagweed_7_days_on_other_003.jpg

The upper left plant is the Onyx, the 2 on the Right are Acapulco Gold, the other 5 are White Castle. 7 days old

12_days_on_bagweed_7_days_on_other_001.JPG

Miss Bagweed @ 12 days old

looking good :morenutes: give those golds another wk and they r gonna start to triple in sized by the day =) i just hatched another bean for my buddy and it seems like three days ago it had the round and 1 and yesterday it was spitting 3s =) on my others just went to 12/12 on the 1st and i am doing 1 transition nutes change this wkend on #1. #2 is gonna get another bucket of grow and maybe seperate them since our weather is cooling down. i think #2 needs a wk or 2 more of veg, been thinking of just making her a mom and taking cuttings from her ?? to many decisions ?? =)

PS any one else notice the BH icon is messed up ????

Good Morning everyone!!

Just wanted to update with a after photo, I transplanted into the bigger grow pots.

Thanks for dropping by! :peace:

rsz_00219.jpg

rsz_9-14-10_005.jpg

Picture of the girls, top row White Castle, 2nd row left to right, Miss Bagweed, Onyx & Acapulco Gold.
bottom row L to R, White castle, Acapulco Gold, White Castle.

007_2_5.jpg

Just a quick Pic of the Girls :cheer:

Recieved the 600 watt MH/HPS light but the MH side wont light, could be the bulb, there sending me a replacement bulb, so i am using the HPS w/ T5 while we wait,

Also recieved the vent fan w/ carbon filter, helps with the air quality alot,
L8r

Whats ur opinion on a dark period between veg and flower ? do you do it ? I was told or read here to use a 30 hr dark period. I assume no light and fresh water with no nutes i guess to flush out the nitrogen ?? and input ?? sorry to go off topic =)

Thanks for stopping by basementdwell, all im going to do is switch down to a 12/12 from 18/6, i have never tried a 30 hr dark period, but would be interested to see how it works.

L8r

Back
Top Bottom