SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Re: SkooterClowns - White Castle (Second Batch)

Skooter and I hung out today and I got to see the girls first hand...the tops of the plants are at eye level .which makes them close to 4' and fill the room wall to wall...we unzip the tent and the two closest to the door seem to want to make a break for it...we have to force them back in...:woohoo:

It's a bit hard to see all the massive buds forming through all that BUSH....but the girls look amazing..if I do say so myself.....

I think we are going to need all the clowns to trim this harvest and I think it will still take a whole day.....but then again, it might go faster if we can keep the clowns out of the stash during trimming, but that's not likely....:blunt:

WoW Looking so good. Im hoping I make it to that point. I am following the GH chart you gave me religiously. They are on week 6 now. Gotta knat problem... there living and breeding in my roots! Im gonna fill my extra res to the top with a h2o2 water mix and drowned the lil fu**ers. Rinse roots and put back into there reg. res. Hope that works. I will be sticking with your guy's method of growing for sure... Just gotta get a bigger res. Its just to simple not to :) Too much work just takes all the fun and enjoyment out of growing. Peace brothers keep up the awesome work ;)

Great Show guys!!!! I'm a big Fan of the GH Flora series also.... But have only used that chart you posted once.... IMO, It is waaaaay to weak, and not really perfected for weed.... I've modified the GH agressive schedule to work at max strength with no burn for about 6 different strains from heavy Indica, to tall ass Stativa's.... It is nuts on if you are interested... Also, you don't need to change the nutrient formula amounts every week... You mentioned not knowing if the Bloom Supplimnent makes a difference..... Oh it does..... It really does... I'm not a fan of the Kool Bloomz though, worked great on my mums, but I Never got the high resin, thick bud production from the Kool Bloomz that B'cuzz Bloom gave me on my reefer...... I'll be watching to see how these girls turn out.... Again, nice job!!!

Great Show guys!!!! I'm a big Fan of the GH Flora series also.... But have only used that chart you posted once.... IMO, It is waaaaay to weak, and not really perfected for weed.... I've modified the GH agressive schedule to work at max strength with no burn for about 6 different strains from heavy Indica, to tall ass Stativa's.... It is nuts on if you are interested... Also, you don't need to change the nutrient formula amounts every week... You mentioned not knowing if the Bloom Supplimnent makes a difference..... Oh it does..... It really does... I'm not a fan of the Kool Bloomz though, worked great on my mums, but I Never got the high resin, thick bud production from the Kool Bloomz that B'cuzz Bloom gave me on my reefer...... I'll be watching to see how these girls turn out.... Again, nice job!!!

Thanks Kara.
Which bloom supplement do you use with your GH nutes?

Ahhhh...the perfect stoners holiday!

This is the best holiday in that everyone else at the table will be eating like stoners so the Slappy and I won't stand out as much (unless you count all the laughing and blood shot eyes).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
And if you are from somewhere other than the U.S. and don't celebrate thanksgiving...happy thanksgiving anyway! The trick is to eat like you're high... ALL DAMN DAY! Enjoy!

:)

wow you guys are always tinkering nice in the end if there is one stuff like this is what will bring everything we need to outta this plant

Wow, great journal. I like your setup. I kind of wish I had used PVC and plastic to make my own tents. My "Secret Jardin" tents work just fine, but that would have saved me some money. What are your tent's dimensions?

Your hydro regimen is doing wonders for those plants. My last grow, a few years ago, was my first (and, so far, only) attempt at hydro. I found it to be a pretty big learning curve. I had major issues with algae, especially. For the longest time I had no idea what was going on. By the time I figured out that my kit's res wasn't light proof, my plants were pretty much toast.

This time I decided to go with dirt. I feel what you're saying about having to flush all your pots and having to wait and see if they respond to what you're doing. I'm having nutrient issues right now, and it's a huge pain in the ass. After seeing the explosive growth you guys are getting, I'm totally convinced that going back to hydro is the way to go. Now I just have to figure out the best way to piece together a good setup.

Anyway, I'll be watching this grow with great interest. Take it easy.

Wow, great journal. I like your setup. I kind of wish I had used PVC and plastic to make my own tents. My "Secret Jardin" tents work just fine, but that would have saved me some money. What are your tent's dimensions?

Your hydro regimen is doing wonders for those plants. My last grow, a few years ago, was my first (and, so far, only) attempt at hydro. I found it to be a pretty big learning curve. I had major issues with algae, especially. For the longest time I had no idea what was going on. By the time I figured out that my kit's res wasn't light proof, my plants were pretty much toast.

This time I decided to go with dirt. I feel what you're saying about having to flush all your pots and having to wait and see if they respond to what you're doing. I'm having nutrient issues right now, and it's a huge pain in the ass. After seeing the explosive growth you guys are getting, I'm totally convinced that going back to hydro is the way to go. Now I just have to figure out the best way to piece together a good setup.

Anyway, I'll be watching this grow with great interest. Take it easy.

Thanks Airavata! The dimension of each of our tents is 3'x3'x8'.

We put together a journal of the build of our tents. It can be found here.
SkooterClowns with power tools

Maybe it can provide some answers as you design your set up.

Thanks for following our grow! :grinjoint:

hi skoots! those are looking great! Im going out to the motorhome to start my flush tonight. the tris are just turning cloudy to slight amber and the plants are looking very tired (im thinking due to the temp flunctations from the cold weather, maybe).

see ya soon.

hi skoots! those are looking great! Im going out to the motorhome to start my flush tonight. the tris are just turning cloudy to slight amber and the plants are looking very tired (im thinking due to the temp flunctations from the cold weather, maybe).

see ya soon.

Starting to turn amber means they are VERY close to done. You don't want more than 50% of them to turn amber and once they start it will happen fast so you should be good to chop in a day or 2. Looking tired means they are about done living...Sounds like it's harvest time VERY soon for ya bender!

We want pics :)

I figure ill flush em for 7 days or so... Hoping to get a pound. I had a friend come over and showed me how to trim the plants so Ill have more large colas next crop.

Hey BTW... I bought some net cups that u should know about... they have VERY thin upper lips on them and should be avoided. The plants fall right into the reservoirs. Seems like the people who make the older ones with the wider lip arent making them anymore. I found some of the older ones at a store in florida and ordered 40 of them

SO EVERYONE DOING HYDRO LOOK FOR THESE AND AVOID THEM... THEY SUCK ASS.

bendy

I figure ill flush em for 7 days or so... Hoping to get a pound. I had a friend come over and showed me how to trim the plants so Ill have more large colas next crop.

Hey BTW... I bought some net cups that u should know about... they have VERY thin upper lips on them and should be avoided. The plants fall right into the reservoirs. Seems like the people who make the older ones with the wider lip arent making them anymore. I found some of the older ones at a store in florida and ordered 40 of them

SO EVERYONE DOING HYDRO LOOK FOR THESE AND AVOID THEM... THEY SUCK ASS.

bendy

Wow Bend...a pound is GREAT news. Can't wait to see your harvest pics (hint hint...take lots of harvest pictures!)

Thanks for the heads up about the net cups. I am going to check with NE Hydro to see if they still have some of the good ones left.

Day 46 of flowering
Beginning of week 2 using GH week 7 bloom mix and supplementing (first week) with 1.25 teaspoons (per 5 gallons of water) of Kool Bloom.

It's hard to see them but there are a crap load of buds in this tent. I stuck my arm in the middle and moved some of the beasts aside and found a lot of buds hidden in there. :)

DSC018361.JPG

DSC013941.JPG

DSC013931.JPG

DSC013921.JPG

I'm on the edge of my seat. I still can't believe how much foliage you guys have in a 3'x3' tent. What's with the leaf curl? I haven't looked at all your grows yet, but I noticed the plants in the other ones I have looked at so far didn't do that. You think it's specific to the strain you guys are growing? It definitely doesn't seem to be hurting them though.

Back
Top Bottom