New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Meeney, Miney and Moe and still not known.... the choices are: Girl Scout Cookie, Iced Widow, and White Castle, They are half the size of Eeenie (Cherry Bomb):

Meeney
WP_20160905_003.jpg

Miney
WP_20160905_004.jpg

Moe
WP_20160905_005.jpg

I bet your flowers smell wonderful! I find myself going outside to my plants and sniffing them. My inside plants are growing slowly.
Have a great week girl! :thumb:

My whole house has the wonderful aroma of cannabis! When I return home from being out, I walk into heaven....makes me not want to have guests over because of that.

Have a great week yourself! :Namaste:

NICE!!! :thumb: Love the bud formation it has going. I done more research on the new seeds I bought. :( They were not great. Not bad but most felt the WWxBB was just an average strain. And the LSD was average. The heavyweight Fruit punch had ok reviews. (keep in mind this isnt from like 420 sites or anything its from strain reviewer and some others like that. Anyway. It was a kick in the sack. LOL I thought I did the research ahead of time but I might have just went by what herbies said. THC and yield compared to cost. My first purchase I went with the best I seen that were $5 or $6 a bean. This time I went $10 and pick what I thought was the best out of the $10 a bean range. Im wanting to get my experience built up and skills built up before I drop $15-20 bucks on a single bean. Anyway sorry for rambling :)

NICE!!! :thumb: Love the bud formation it has going. I done more research on the new seeds I bought. :( They were not great. Not bad but most felt the WWxBB was just an average strain. And the LSD was average. The heavyweight Fruit punch had ok reviews. (keep in mind this isnt from like 420 sites or anything its from strain reviewer and some others like that. Anyway. It was a kick in the sack. LOL I thought I did the research ahead of time but I might have just went by what herbies said. THC and yield compared to cost. My first purchase I went with the best I seen that were $5 or $6 a bean. This time I went $10 and pick what I thought was the best out of the $10 a bean range. Im wanting to get my experience built up and skills built up before I drop $15-20 bucks on a single bean. Anyway sorry for rambling :)

I thought I read someone on 420 was growing LSD and it was good! It has stuck in my mind to pick one up one day, so I'll be curious to see your reaction from growing it. Are you starting a new journal?

I wanna be your guest,please.:cheer:
My whole house has the wonderful aroma of cannabis! When I return home from being out, I walk into heaven....makes me not want to have guests over because of that.

Have a great week yourself! :Namaste:

I thought I read someone on 420 was growing LSD and it was good! It has stuck in my mind to pick one up one day, so I'll be curious to see your reaction from growing it. Are you starting a new journal?

Im not sure. It makes for a good record. And hopefully will help someone some day. But not alot people joined in. So Im not sure. Probably will for record purposes. Its nice to be able to go back and see what my grow was doing at week 3 last grow to compare. I just havent started my next grow yet. Im still waiting on my freaking contractor to come in and do his thing.

Im wondering how your new tents temps and humidity are?? You took back the exhaust fan for a table fan and curious the result.
Namaste

Hi Dutchess! Well, it's a little hot in there.... in the mid 80's during the day and high 70's at night. Luckily the weather is getting cooler, so it will be easier. The humidity isn't an issue at all. Keep a damp rid in there and it stays in the high 30's.

No exhaust fans, but 3 fans running...one in the tent, a big one blowing in the tent and a ceiling fan. I have every opening on that tent wide open. I light-proofed the room -- so at lights out I just shut the door.

Harvested the 2 blueberry autos, so I shut off one of the lights....which should help on my unbelievably high electric bill.

Got some new seeds today, so I'll be starting on those next week. Stay tuned for a big update! :Namaste:

I think I figured out with mine is to keep the bedroom door open so the room can get fresh air. And that fresh air has to be under 80 deg. My room wasent getting enough air with door closed. My tents vent dont let light in too much. Im looking foreword to cooler weather too. I think the high today is 78 deg. and feels like winter already! Im glad all is well!

Congrats on your Blueberry harvest..I am doing my first auto and she is Blueberry Bliss,and she has been through hell..I have a stoner groundhog that ate all the leafes off my plant..didn't touch the buds just the leafes,and she is still kicking..I brought her inside so I can keep a close eye on her
20160904_232423.jpg
20160904_232434.jpg
20160904_232501.jpg
20160908_213850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom