Hashy's Perpetual Grow - Purple Cindy, White Castle, Blue Widow, Northern Lights

Hashy

Hello 420mag, welcome to my Grow Journal. I'm new here, but not new to this wonderful hobby of ours. I have a perpetual grow going and dont plan on stopping for a really long time. I'll be posting lots of hi-res pics (as hi-res as I can do with the filesize limit here) and I post updates daily..

My Grow details:

• Lighting - For flowering I use my 400W HPS with enclosed ducted reflector. The bulb puts out 55,000 Lumens and has an enhanced Blue/Violet spectrum. For Veg I'm using cfl's, but am getting a 250W HPS with a cool tube next week to replace the cfl's. I'm not a fan of cfl's.

• Ventilation - Using a Stanley Blower I modded

• Room - Top and bottom setup, Top is used for veg and bottom for flowering. I have 6 feet of verticle space. I keep the area between 70F and 75F and it gets down to about 60 when the lights go off.

• Growing method - I'm using a hydro method called Hempy Buckets. I use General Hydroponics Flora Nova nutrients.

The Strains I grow:

>Purple Cindy from Highgrade Seeds
>>Description:

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Mostly Sativa[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial] Purple Cindy is a very potent cross between Purple Oregon Thai and Cinderella 99. Purple Thai is a first generation land-race Chocolate Thai crossed once with a first generation land-race Highland Oaxaca Gold. Cinderella 99 or "C99" is a potent cross between Jack Herer and ShivaSkunk. Purple Cindy is a merging of these fine genetics. This unique cross has a wonderful fruity aroma reminiscent of a sweet pineapple/mango garden. The high is complex beginning with a strong psychedelic buzz that jettisons you to the stratosphere followed by a euphoric state of heightened creativity and finally an equally long state of peace & contentment. Great yielder for a sativa! Can develop purple hues in late flowering. Great strain for creative endeavours! A HIGHGRADE SEEDS exclusive.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial] Height: 4 ft
Flowering Time: 10 weeks
Yield: 2.5 to 3.5 oz per plant
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>White Castle from Nirvana
>>Description:

[/FONT]White Castle is an F1 hybrid of two absolute winners. With a White Widow mother and our award-winning Ice for a father, White Castle is as outrageous as one would expect. The sturdier, denser structure of Ice really thickens up the often light and wispy White Widow buds. White Widow’s flavour, strength, and social high remain very present in this strain. Medical patients are extremely fond of White Castle for its pain-killing properties.

Height: medium
Effect: All round effect
Indoor/outdoor: indoor
THC content: high; 15-24%
Flowering weeks: 12 or more
Yield (S.O.G.): 400-500g
Difficulty: moderate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Blue Widow from Dinafem
>>Description:

This Fl hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour. The intense sweet&sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry, when mixed, create a blend offruity sweets that smells like chewing gum. Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further. It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.
It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG.
Outdoors it can reach 3m tall which, along with good dry weight production, the precocity of the blue mother and the resin production and sedative power of the White Widow father, guarantees high production. It is a good producer offat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a nice strength. It shows good mould resistance but particular care is recommended during the last two weeks of flowering, because the size of the buds increases significantly which can lead to the appearance of mould. It survives well when grown in a continental or Mediterranean climate, where it can develop all its aromatic potential.

Flowering period: 50-55 days
Harvest outdoors: Until 10th October
T.H.C: High (12%-16%)
C.B.D: Medium
Production: High
Height outdoors: Can reach 3m
Blend: Indica-Sativa, with Indica dominance
Genotype: Blueberry x White Widow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Northern Lights #5 by Highgrade Seeds
>>Description

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Pure Indica[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Indoor/Greenhouse
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]Northern Lights #5 is the state of the art hybrid in cannabis breeding with over 25 years of selected inbreeding. This strain is synonymous with ease of growth, strong hybrid vigor, high yield, low odor, fabulous taste and a superb high that has made it the #1 selling strain of all time. Northern Lights #5 is ideal for all growers especially those who prefer shorter bushy plants and is a perfect strain for smaller indoor growing spaces. Fast finishing time with highly frosted resinous buds. A super smoke!
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial] Height: 3 ft
Flowering Time: 8 weeks
Yield: 2.5 to 3.0 oz per plant
[/FONT]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Northern Lights #5 X Haze By Sensi Seeds
>>Description

Opposites collide in perfect hybrid fusion! Northern Lights#5 x Haze balances the finest features of soaring tropical Sativa and voluptuous, earth-shaking Indica. Universally regarded as a high-point in cannabis breeding, many weed scholars consider her unsurpassed, even today.
Of all the hugely popular ganja varieties launched in the second wave of hybrid development – including Silver Haze, Shiva Skunk and Silver Pearl – the most successful has always been NL#5xHaze. Her tendency to make a permanent impression on smokers and growers owes a great deal to the fact that her Sativa genes are fully and joyfully expressed, instead of being dominated by the power of her Afghani parent.
Upon release, this enormously potent and productive seed-strain swept the cannabis awards and sparked something of a ‘grass-roots’ revolution in breeding. NL#5xHaze reminded the cannabis community that Sativa magic was rapidly being bred out of commercial strains in the quest for the shortest, fastest plants. Indica genes were becoming the dominant influence in almost every crop and the true Haze rocket-ride was in danger of becoming a memory. NL#5xHaze helped to turn the tide by demonstrating that growers could have it all – mind-blowing Sativa effect and weighty Indica production – for just a few extra weeks in flowering.
Expect significant height gain from NL#5xHaze. Indoor plants can be flowered with little or no vegetation period, which compensates for their extra time in blooming. Rooted clones and even seedlings can be flowered immediately and may go on to exceed 1m by harvest time. Gaps between internodes are quickly filled by long, running colas. At the mid-point of blooming main stem and branches are completely obscured by sticky, profusely hairy buds which then swell in every direction until the end of flowering. It’s quite common for NL#5xHaze to produce terminal buds longer and thicker than a grower’s arm, even at indoor heights.
From seed, Northern Lights#5 x Haze produces huge, bountiful, uniform plants and is very easy to clone, producing crop after crop of strong cuttings. Her distinctly psychedelic Haze power is complemented by the yield and crystal of NL#5. Growers who treasure their Northern Lights#5 x Haze mother plants have been known to produce killer harvests for a decade or more with no loss of quality.

Flowering: 65-75 days
Height: 150-180 cm
Yield: up to 150 gr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also grew out and harvested an Easy Ryder autoflower plant.. The smoke is pretty good, but I honestly dont have any interest in growing another auto strain.. They're great if you have a small space or dont mind doing seed crops. I like to keep mother plants and take clones, so auto's just don't fit in.

Thanks for stopping by! Wish I would've found this place months ago. Comments are welcome and appreciated!
:yummy:

My Blue widow Clone, I named her Clonaise. Her mother has already been harvested and gave me 4oz of dense, really hard trich coated buds. It's been curing about 2 weeks and is starting to taste really good. So here's a clone of her I'm flowering.

Clonaise_update_-reduced_size.jpg

A bud on my Blue Widow:

Clonaise_Bud2_-reduced_size.jpg

Here's the top bud of my Easy Ryder about two weeks before harvest:

ERtop_-reduced_size.jpg

This is a bud from her after a 6 week cure:

easy_ryder_nugg_6_week_cure_-reduced_size.jpg

The small plant in the cup is a Purple Cindy seedling I have in a mini Hempy.. Just perlite and about 200ppm of flora nova bloom.

pcwcmylar_-reduced_size.jpg

My biggest White Castle:

White_Castle1.jpg

The thick one in the middle is the Blue Widow clone. She has about 50 days left.

fcwmylar2_-reduced_size.jpg

looks like i am the first one here.Ok setting up the chair and getting the bong...this should be good:popcorn:

I'm growing in Hempy's too. I look forward to learning from you......signed on.

Hey thanks for stopping by guys! Yeah Doc, I'm really enjoying the Hempy's. Here's a shot from a few hrs ago of a White Castle I put in a 3.5gal hempy last week.. I fed her with 8ml of flora nova bloom when I put her in it and she has doubled in size since then.. She's only about 3 weeks old now.

White_Castle_Hempy_update_-reduced_size.jpg

Macro of a bud on my Blue Widow, 50 days left
:

Clonaise_closeup_-reduced_size.jpg

hempy! hempy! hempy!

I'm in ;)

Good to have ya man! I'm really enjoying this grow and I also love taking pics and sharing em with you guys and girls. My budget is maxed at the moment after spending a lot on the grow, but in a couple weeks I'll probably get a membership here. I'm coming over from {elsewhere}.. This seems like a nice forum.

After these plants are done flowering I'm going for a max yield with 3 Purple Cindy and 3 White Castle plants. Will be vegging under the HPS for 60 days and then flipping. Here's a pic of my blue widow taken an hour ago.. She's my favorite right now, with the white castle in the hempy coming in a close second. That thing is growing so much every day since I got her in there, I'm flippin amazed I tells ya! It's nice seeing my hard work and studying paying off. I have been doing a ton of homework over the last 6 months.. Yeah that's right, I've been an outdoor guy for years, and have only been growing indoors for about 7 months now. I love it, hated it at first, but it was me screwing up.. It's all going smooth now.. Well pretty much. I think I nute burned one of my white castles a bit.. :straightface:

Anyway here's that shot of Clonaise the Blue Widow clone.

Blue_Widow_full_copy2.jpg

OK brutha Hempy grower, you look like you know what you're about! Nice looking plants!
What's your mix perlite/vermiculite?
What's yer PH?
What's yer PPM?
Feeding/watering schedule?

Thanks!

I'm just using straight perlite right now.. I'm getting some Turface MVP soon and will be using that exclusively.. Azgrow in the hempy collective revised thread recommends using turface instead of perlite as it is reusable and gives better results.. Just give it a rinse and it's ready to go for another round.

I use tap water that I let set out so the chlorine evaporates. The ph is around 7, so after the nutes are mixed in it drops it to about 6 - 6.5 or so. I really dont check it as Azgrow and even Hempy himself say it's best for the ph to fluctuate between like 5.5 and 7 when growing in hempy's.

I use the Lucas Formula, so I dont bother with ppm either very often.. I'll check it, but only when I feel I over mixed or something.. I use 8ml of General Hydroponics Flora Nova Bloom throughout the entire grow. It's about 800ppm.That is techincally the Lucas Formula, just with everything already mixed and in one bottle. Google Lucas formula if you're curious. Lots of growers use it with hydro grows.

Oh and I'm on a water, water, feed schedule. I flush 1 every 2-3 weeks.

I was just out looking at the plants before they went to sleep and man I cant wait to smoke some white castle, I had some about 6 months ago and fell in love! Been chiefin on some qwiso I made from some trim and lower buds I had left over from the harvest all day.. Here's a pic from my latest batch. I like to put a thin layer of bud in the bowl and then add a layer of hash, then another thin layer of bud, a few small chunks of hash and then top that off with a bit more bud.. Haven't come up with a name for that yet but it gets me just right. :bong:

BWqwiso.jpg

What a great beginning to a very detailed journal! Hashy Please Continue.

what you started here is a great thing. Please Carry on my friend.

My Blue widow Clone, I named her Clonaise. Her mother has already been harvested and gave me 4oz of dense, really hard trich coated buds. It's been curing about 2 weeks and is starting to taste really good. So here's a clone of her I'm flowering.

Clonaise_update_-reduced_size.jpg

A bud on my Blue Widow:

Clonaise_Bud2_-reduced_size.jpg

Here's the top bud of my Easy Ryder about two weeks before harvest:

ERtop_-reduced_size.jpg

This is a bud from her after a 6 week cure:

easy_ryder_nugg_6_week_cure_-reduced_size.jpg

The small plant in the cup is a Purple Cindy seedling I have in a mini Hempy.. Just perlite and about 200ppm of flora nova bloom.

pcwcmylar_-reduced_size.jpg

My biggest White Castle:

White_Castle1.jpg

The thick one in the middle is the Blue Widow clone. She has about 50 days left.

fcwmylar2_-reduced_size.jpg

beautifull plants :D i no this thread is old but can you please tell me how long you veggd the mother blue widow to get 4 0z? im growing BW atm and im at 4 weeks veg,just dont wanna flip 12/12 too early has she got a good stretch in her? :)

any info on this strain would be greatly appreciated bro

Back
Top Bottom