Mota's First Indoor Grow - White Widow, Northen Lights & Big Blue

They look very healthy! +rep

It's been a while since I checked in on this journal. I can see clearly why it has a 5 star rating. Check out the number of hits following this grow. I'm glad to be a part of it. Great grow!

I am glad everyone is enjoying this grow as much as I am..!

Yes, the number of "hits" seems to be growing everyday, it's quite amusing. It's insane to think that so many people are reading up and checking it out. Since the begining of the thread, I've had at least 2 or 3 new members - as in just joined 420Magazine to post in the thread - post because they are growing the same strains, using the same soil or nutes and needed info, I find THAT to be the best part of it all.. Thanks to all the wonderful members and grow support we have here, I get to learn as I "grow" along and I am able to give something back to the community right away with my recently gained knowledge and personal experience. I love it. And I also love my plant, I can't leave her out, she might get mad :laughtwo:

Lookin really good Mota.

Veg day 52 - Looking strong and ready to give some clones!
vegday52.JPG

22"
vegday52_5.JPG

22"
vegday2_6.JPG

23"
vegday52_7.JPG

They have been getting 3ml/l of Terra Vega and 1ml/l of Rhizo. I'll give them plain water starting tomorrow and take clones off them next Wed.

Here is my lady!

Flowering day 36
38" tall
flday36a.JPG

A couple top shots
flday36b.JPG

flday36c.JPG

flday36d.JPG

flday36i.JPG

I think I'll call her "Frosty"..! :laughtwo:
flday36e.JPG

These next 3 are from lower budding branchs... I just wanted to snap those pictures to show that not only is the main cola/top coming along nicely, but the whole plant and lower branchs too!
flday36f.JPG

flday36g.JPG

flday36h.JPG

The pistils are already starting to become a tad bit brownish. She's looking strong and still has 3 weeks left. :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's getting the same waterings as last week..
5ml Terra Vega
0.5ml of Rhizo
2.5ml of Canna
1.5ml of PK 13/14
3ml of Liquid Bud
+ 2ml SeaWeed foliar every 5 days

I'm starting to wonder what my yeild will be.. Bets are open, lets hear them!;)

Are you just going to use those other ones in veg for mothers or are you going to flower them?

Back
Top Bottom