400w 2x Blue Widow & 2x G-Force

Hey guys,
Well today was a busy day!
I got around to cut some clones before they started to go into full bloom in hope to avoid the Re-Veg process.

While I was already in the slicing mood I trimmed em up,
and top dressed with soil that had Jamaican Bat Guano to help with the P Intake.

Just cought up with the thred,look's real nice.I saw some of your post's in another thread and got a question.Is distilled water as good as R.Ofilterd water and if i leave tap water out for 48 hours will that off gas the chlorine.

Yeah, Distilled and RO are practically the same. Maybe just different filtering techniques.
It's recommended you leave tap water out 24hours so the chlorine evaporates. 48hours sounds ok.

I hope you take the plant out of the bucket and put the soil in and then put the plant on top of that, cause filling the top still does nothing for the plant. Just saying:smokin:

Hell no, Im crazy but I'm not willing to risk messing up the root system and breaking stems to give me a few more inches on space.
I wouldn't say it does nothing,The roots were getting exposed so I just top dressed.

good starting!!!:)

Thanks dude, Appreciate your visit.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I havent been around and I've been reapin the rewards of my last outdoor grow and let me tell you it was some nice dank. I ran thru about 3/4 oz rather quicky and it was some stoney shit.

Anyways as far as this grow, its coming along pretty smoothly. Im definitely enjoying the Scrog experience and the strains.

The BlueWidows are exactly what the description said, a Perfect strain for a scrog grow. I think this will be the strain I will grow for a very long time.
Ive trimmed all the plants and they seem to be coming along, they are all showing planty of pistils and the stretch has seems to have halted.

The Sativa Phenotype G-force showed its true colors in flowering its stretched way more than any other plant, I gave up tucking it as its just too lanky, I have other plans for that strain.

I hope to get some pics to stimulate your eyes soon.

Hey guys Imma have some pics up shorthly, I gave em their first shot of PK 13/14 hoping to see some foxtailing happen soon.
Maybe look for a New Years Harvest. Thee plants are ending Week 6 this friday

Nice man! I cant wait to see em! How much longer do you have before the chop?
Hey thanks for joining the tour.
Idk bro im hoping for a Hempy New Year.

yeah that G-Force sound sick!!
Trust bro its a very nice cross, Trichs are Nice for a commercial strain.

Don't you mean indica? Either way sounds great! Wish I could smell that Blueberry aroma! Can't wait to see some pics!

I know how you could doubt me, but its showing sativa dom traits, Some pics should show what I mean.

I got a Treat for all you!!!
OVERVIEW
Full.jpg

BlueWidow
BW12.jpg

G-Force

Gf13.jpg

BlueBerry
BB111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom