Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

rocafellarush

Hey yall, This is my first grow on 420 magazine!!!! I am so excited to be posting among all you master growers... I been reading up on a lot of differents grows to get a feel for my first indoor grow.... I deciced to go with AK-48... i thought it would suit my first grow.. So here is the info on my grow so far.........

---What strain is it?-------AK-48 fem. 4 plants
--It is Indica, Sativa mix mostly indica with the sativa high..
---It is in Veg Stage...
--It has been in Veg Stage for 12 days from sprout
---Indoor grow
--It is a soil grow
---It is a organic soil from Maine.. which worked really good for my outdoor
grow. I will be switching to Pro-Mix organic soil when i transplant to my
3 gal. buckets..
--I am using 6, 26 watt cfl's - 1600 lumens a piece. I will be putting 2 more cfl's when i transplant into the 3 gallon buckets just for a lil more light while it's still in the veg stage... I will be using a new 250 watt hps for flowering i think it is perfect for the space I am using...
--- The temp is stable and I am a little worried to what the temp is going to be once i switch to the 250 watt hps... Will deal with it once it comes up...
--I water everytime the soil feels dry to the touch... I am going to invest into a little handheld stick that tells you when the soil is just moist enuff or to much... I dont know how much or where to get it yet but my friend up the road has one so i will just ask him, where he got it...
---I will be using FoxFarm trio Pack... I have seen some good results with it on this website so I decided to investin the good stuff lol :)

SO LETS GET IT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK lets start at this... I am at day 12 from sprout out of the soil... I am going to veg for 3 weeks and then start the flowering stage.... I should be getting my new digital camera in tomorrow so i will be posting pics of everything so you can see the outline of the grow room and what the plants look like... I hope you guys enjoy my grow as much as I have enjoyed yours... thank you and i am going to love u guys helping me out....

Here is a lil update... Im sorry i havent been up on here but its been a lil busy around the house and everything.... getting ready for the cold... but here are some pics....

Ak #1
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_001.JPG

Ak #2
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_002.JPG

Ak #3
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_003.JPG

Ak #4
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_004.JPG

All the Ak
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_005.JPG

lil pic of the set up -
Ak_-_48_1_Day_19_006.JPG

I hope u guys enjoy thos..... I will be updating every day for now on... :)

Great lookin setup, and your plants look nice and healthy. Lol I use the same containers to grow my plants to. I got mine at the doller store for a buck a piece. Good luck on gettin females brother. Cant wait to see the future results. Oh and also if you want to you should top them now.

Plants look nice and healthy and your set up really nice and clean too.:surf:
I love CFLs. They do the job. You can get them much closer if you want. Only if they touch a plant do they burn them. 1 or 2 inches.

Good planning. How much hight do you have?

If you have the room go for larger pots.

I'm gonna watch your grow for sure.:ganjamon:

------hey ace.... thanks for the support.... and how should i top it? i was kinda going for a main cola... If I top it will it give me two?

------Med Man... I got plenty of height for the plants and all... I got the plants 2 inches away from the CFL's now.. thanks... I was thinking the same... I will prob get some 5 gal buckets..

:thanks:

Good news.... Ak #1 and Ak #3 is showing they are females...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yummy: Nirvana is showing good product with me so far... Lets just see if they all are female now... They are suppose to be feminized so hope they are....

Good news.... Ak #1 and Ak #3 is showing they are females...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yummy: Nirvana is showing good product with me so far... Lets just see if they all are female now... They are suppose to be feminized so hope they are....

Nirvana has been good to me. The fems were fems and all sprouted really fast. :grinjoint:
I think you will love em.:ganjamon:

ya, if you top them they'll have two main cola's. It's not like your losing anything right.

yeah dats tru.... I was going for the one big main cola... Cause i dont have much space width wise.... But do u thinki should? Cause i know u been growin long then me.... So im deff going to listen lol

Back
Top Bottom