JDizzle's 1st Time Closet Grow AK-48

nice dude, growing like a weed!

ive heard your plant will jsut about double in size during the flower period, im definintly interested in that as well. if switching to flower at 1 foot will end up with 3 foot plants i will go the same route

keep up the good work bud

I'm sure it varies with every plant/strain, the rate at which this one grows vertically make me doubt the 3 feet from one foot, but we will see.

Well it has been a few weeks and I have switched to Flowering on my AK-48. everything looks really awesome and im getting some great growth as well as some white hairs appearing, take a look!

That beauty is a whopping 16 inches :cheer:
MG_0042.JPG

And of course the lovely white hair.
MG_0050.JPG

Well the other side of my growbox looked kinda sad being all empty so I planted two more AKs and here they are off to a good start.
MG_0045.JPG

MG_0046.JPG

Thats all for now, thanks for stopping by and checking it out! :roorrip:

PS: Totally forgot to mention that I transplanted to a bigger pot at the same time I switched to 12/12 here is a pic of the plant right before and a pic of the roots.
MG_0038.JPG

MG_0041.JPG

Looking great, JDiz & nice job on the DIY cab! I build one just about the same size, although laid out a little different. I'm currently flowering two plants and they are definately cramped for space, so it's probably a good move starting with one, depending on how big you want to grow 'em. Best wishes for a healthy harvest & I'm subbed! :popcorn:

Looking great, JDiz & nice job on the DIY cab! I build one just about the same size, although laid out a little different. I'm currently flowering two plants and they are definately cramped for space, so it's probably a good move starting with one, depending on how big you want to grow 'em. Best wishes for a healthy harvest & I'm subbed! :popcorn:

Thanks man, my flowering chamber is looking really good on space and i'm thinking it should do fine with two plants as well.

That is one nice looking plant. Cant wait to see what she produces

looking awesome!

Thanks!:slide:

talk about tight.... looking good!

What type of lights are you flowering with? more cfls?

Yo Cereall, I have four 42W CFL @ 2700 Lumens per.

Well is has been a while since I have had the time to upload some pictures and post them, and as you will see in a moment much has changed.

I am a few weeks into flowering now and it is really starting to show.

First some pictures that were taken on the 19th

MG_00561.JPG

MG_0057.JPG

MG_0059.jpg

MG_0060.jpg

and here are the ones from today.

MG_0081.jpg

MG_0080.jpg

the tippy top
MG_0078.jpg

some nodes just below the top
MG_0074.jpg

its a jungle in there
MG_0068.jpg

MG_0071.jpg

Right now I am feeding with full dose's of Fox Farms every other watering.
So far this has been an incredibly easy grow, I haven't had the slightest hitch or problem and as you saw my girl is positively exploding :cheer:

Well is has been a while since I have had the time to upload some pictures and post them, and as you will see in a moment much has changed.

I am a few weeks into flowering now and it is really starting to show.

First some pictures that were taken on the 19th

MG_00561.JPG

MG_0057.JPG

MG_0059.jpg

MG_0060.jpg

and here are the ones from today.

MG_0081.jpg

MG_0080.jpg

the tippy top
MG_0078.jpg

some nodes just below the top
MG_0074.jpg

its a jungle in there
MG_0068.jpg

MG_0071.jpg

Right now I am feeding with full dose's of Fox Farms every other watering.
So far this has been an incredibly easy grow, I haven't had the slightest hitch or problem and as you saw my girl is positively exploding :cheer:

Congrat's, JDiz on your smoothe grow! Your ladies look lovely! :welldone:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom