Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

Hey rocafellarush I was just thinking that when you put them under the HPS they will stretch anyway. Good thing you don't have a 400 or 600.
Should work out for you. If not, you can abuse them a bit and keep them short as possible.

That is a great cloner you built. I hope it works for you. It should and they look healthy.:ganjamon:

Hey rocafellarush I was just thinking that when you put them under the HPS they will stretch anyway. Good thing you don't have a 400 or 600.
Should work out for you. If not, you can abuse them a bit and keep them short as possible.

That is a great cloner you built. I hope it works for you. It should and they look healthy.:ganjamon:

I know right I almost went out and bought a 150 hps to fit in there, but the 250 should be ok... I am going to invest in a Grow tent for the next grow... hopefully...

Sorry to show up late, but I like to make an entrance. Posted and will be watching. Great work

Thank you Man... Glad u came by!!!! :grinjoint:

Hi Everyone.... Im back with another update lol.... Ok so we are on the 3rd day of flowering and on day 31 from sprout.... :grinjoint:
Here is a quick update of all the plants together.....

plants12.JPG

plants13.JPG

Ok guys I had to come back and do a full update.... Hate doing lil ones... lol So here u guys go.... Day 32 from sprout and day 4 of flowering.... Oh and I put up the HPS... They seem to be loving it....

Ak #1
1770.JPG

8 inches tall
11181.JPG

Ak #2
2509.JPG

6 1/2 inhes tall
22112.JPG

Ak #3
3452.JPG

7 1/2 inches tall
33103.JPG

Ak #4
4352.JPG

7 inches tall
4419.JPG

All Of Them
5276.JPG

Keep the CFLs a good distance away from the plants and they should stay short. :goodjob:

OMM..I think you got that one mixed up you want to keep the light close, If you keep the light far from the plants they will stretch. It happens I wlways mix things up. Mostly cause I get to stoned before I do em..lol..And as we know OMM loves his couchlock!!:ganjamon:

OMM..I think you got that one mixed up you want to keep the light close, If you keep the light far from the plants they will stretch. It happens I wlways mix things up. Mostly cause I get to stoned before I do em..lol..And as we know OMM loves his couchlock!!:ganjamon:

I got the HPS up now... How far do u think i should keep the light away?

how many watts? I good way to tell is using the back of your hand, leave it under the light for a 30 seconds, if your hand get hot then its to close. But fir the first day I would put it kinda high then gradually bring it down over the next couple days. That way you rladies wont get shocked from the new light.

great trunks,short internodes....very healthy... reps for you

Thanks PitViper... Im tryin my best to get the best quality bud I can... :thanks:

how many watts? I good way to tell is using the back of your hand, leave it under the light for a 30 seconds, if your hand get hot then its to close. But fir the first day I would put it kinda high then gradually bring it down over the next couple days. That way you rladies wont get shocked from the new light.

I am using a 250 watt HPS due to the space i am working with... I am just hoping the light will give me some nice tight bug buds.... ;)

Your right. Too much couchlock:smokin:

:goodjob: Nice bushes you got growing :surf:

Thanks too I been watching ur grow too.... but thanks if u have any advise id be happy to listen....

Beautiful plants. Keep up the great work. Your grow is only a few days behind mine. I am on day 4 of flower today. Best of luck. reps to you.

oh dats cool man... I am going to have to check it ou for sure....

:yummy:

sorry to ask a dumb question but when do they really start showing the hairs and bud sites lol... They are showing there femail hairs i know they are not buds but just wondering the time spand... They say it floers for as short as 48 days but i am thinking they will go for 50 maybe even 60

I would say in about two weeks you'll see a dramatic difference in your bud sites. I dont know much about the strain your growing, but from all the different strains i've grown its been about a 70 day flower period. Hope this helps you out a little. Keep up the good work brother ; )

I would say in about two weeks you'll see a dramatic difference in your bud sites. I dont know much about the strain your growing, but from all the different strains i've grown its been about a 70 day flower period. Hope this helps you out a little. Keep up the good work brother ; )

Thank man... well they say Ak-48 is suppose to finish in 48 days but we all kno it takes longer... so i am going for 50 or 60 days :yummy:

yeah... i cant wait now... now the time seems to be going by so slow since i started flowering.. lol
I got another question for everyone... The power went out today and yesterday both for about a hour.. and the lights were on both times.... Is this going to mess up the flowering at all?

Back
Top Bottom