Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

I got a question for anyone that could answer it :) i was going to switch to 12/12 in the next couple of days... Do you think that is going to be a good idea and am i am going to be able to yeild a decent amount? I was just waiting for the other 2 plants to show the white pistils and then start the flowering stage.... Please help me decide... :)

I got a question for anyone that could answer it :) i was going to switch to 12/12 in the next couple of days... Do you think that is going to be a good idea and am i am going to be able to yeild a decent amount? I was just waiting for the other 2 plants to show the white pistils and then start the flowering stage.... Please help me decide... :)

First of all you can expect them to double or triple in size while in bloom.
A 6" plant could grow to 18".
A 12" plant could grow to 36"
Common sense tells you that you would get a much bigger yield with the 36" plant..

So the longer they veg the better. Do you know the expected yield of the strain? That would tell you what it can do under ideal growing conditions.
Think over whether you want an oz from each plant or more.

If they are in three gal pots, put them in bloom at 8 or 10", larger pots would be needed to go taller.

Hope this helps with your decision. :peace:

Heres a lil update before i start flowering..... We are on Day 2

Ak #1
k14.JPG

k111.JPG

Ak #2
k24.JPG

k221.JPG

Ak #3
k33.JPG

k331.JPG

Ak #4
k42.JPG

k44.JPG

All Of Them :)
kkk.JPG

kk4.JPG

I got a question too... I lost my fox farm bloom but i have this Alaska morbloom do u think it will work ok?
nute.JPG

I used that alaska bloom and my plants came out so sticky and dense, Its great for only 5 bucks. Also you should top two of them and see how you like it for the next time around.I would add 25% of of what it tells u for the first couple of waterings and gradually increase it, because when i added it to mine at 2/3 it over fertilized them and it almost killed them.Your plants are looking beautiful too man. Goodluck brother ; )

thanks ace... will try that... and a lil update.... I started the 12/12 cycle today so lets get it... and i upgraded the room... i added a cloning area to start my next grow... i will add new pics tonight of the room... hope all is well with everyone..... :yummy:

First of all you can expect them to double or triple in size while in bloom.
A 6" plant could grow to 18".
A 12" plant could grow to 36"
Common sense tells you that you would get a much bigger yield with the 36" plant..

So the longer they veg the better. Do you know the expected yield of the strain? That would tell you what it can do under ideal growing conditions.
Think over whether you want an oz from each plant or more.

If they are in three gal pots, put them in bloom at 8 or 10", larger pots would be needed to go taller.

Hope this helps with your decision. :peace:

I never got to thank you for the advice... thank u so much that did help me out a lot... :Rasta:

Oh yeah I forgot to tell u guys... I am starting to flower my plants under the CFL's to see if i can keep them short and compact as long as i can.. will turn to the HPS as soon as i see some bud sights:grinjoint:... dont kno if this will work but worth a try right.... First time is always a see what happens kind of deal lol....

Keep the CFLs a good distance away from the plants and they should stay short. :goodjob:

I got them about 3 inches about the plants how is that?

Hey roc are your AK plants smelling yet, because mine had a hint of a smell even before they started budding?

They smell up the place.... When the lights go off they seem to smell even more!!!!

Back
Top Bottom