G 13 Haze

StonerGrower: I belive so, hope I can score some weed there ;) . Want to try some nice Kush.

DrKran: Thx m8 ;) :roorrip:

TimberMist: You will have great results with those potent seeds. Amsterdam seeds are very good. If you do it well, just as it where your kids, they will do you good. Are you gonna do a special method, maybe Scrog or Sog, they are very good for that purpose. If you have any question about the strain just msg me.

Anyways, I am thinking of what to do with my 10 G13 Clones, They are so big now, over a meter. hehe. Gonna take the clones from them to morrow I think

Peace :grinjoint::roorrip::smokin:

This is the moment!!
I have now cut down and harvested the plants. It took me 4 hours and we where 2 ppl working without break. I am so satisfied with the results, I think I got way more then expected. The buds are now drying as we speak, they are now hanging upside down good air ventilation and around 30 % HR and temp is very cool, maybe 16 degree celcius. But in a different location ;) . So now I can have good night sleep for first time.

Here is a couple of picture showing the harvest, picture for picture
6135.jpg

7123.jpg

5154.jpg

3260.jpg

4182.jpg

2289.jpg

1373.jpg

Here is a overview of the harvest
8105.jpg

978.jpg

I'm sorry but I can't take picture of all the buds hanging upside down because it is not my house and the owner wouldn't let me, hehe. But I managed to get one picture. ;)
1069.jpg

Well, this has been fun, And I will continue updating on the curing and the first smoke report. ;) .

I want to thank all ppl who followed, read and even encouraged me to spend even more time with my plants. You guys have helped me reached this results ;) THANK YOU!!

Peace All :Rasta::smokin::roorrip:

May all Farmers sleep well :yummy:

Excellent yield and very tasty looking.

StonerGrower: Hehe, sure you can ;) . If I only could get something with me to LA from my country. Leaving in 3 weeks. hehe . But don't think it will be worth it.

FreakNature: Thx m8 ;) :roorrip:

StonyGeoff: hehe, thx. I will be remembering that when Im ligthing it up for first time :ganjamon:

stealthtoker: Thx m8, My mouth to hehe

Harry Red: Thx Harry ;) :roorrip:

BubbaKush: Thx m8 ;) :roorrip:

paperboy: Hehe, swim in a Sea of green :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom