G-13 Gigabud & SLH Journal-Crazy Horse

Re: G-13 gigabud & s.l.h journal-crazy horse

Just Beautiful Mate! ;)

Thanks again OMM.

If the flowering time on the gigabud is as quick (5-6 weeks) as g-13 labs say it is i will be smoking her mid august :joint: SLH is the queen of bud if you ask me so i cant wait for all the budding and harvest pics on the other thread!
Im pretty sure you have a similar pheno to mine, just dont make the mistake of choppin early like i did although i did avoid gettin the couchlock buzz, it was just trippy and giggly!!
i had mates beggin me for more, 4-5 months to grow, gone in 2-3 weeks lol

Thanks again OMM.

If the flowering time on the gigabud is as quick (5-6 weeks) as g-13 labs say it is i will be smoking her mid august :joint: SLH is the queen of bud if you ask me so i cant wait for all the budding and harvest pics on the other thread!
Im pretty sure you have a similar pheno to mine, just dont make the mistake of choppin early like i did although i did avoid gettin the couchlock buzz, it was just trippy and giggly!!
i had mates beggin me for more, 4-5 months to grow, gone in 2-3 weeks lol

Way Cool Crazy Horse :smokin: Great that, you'll harvest the rest before best.:ganjamon:
I've been smoking forever and I think I have much tolerance to most strains.
I always go for couchlock 50% amber or more. That makes me trippy and giggly!! :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

Way Cool Crazy Horse :smokin: Great that, you'll harvest the rest before best.:ganjamon:
I've been smoking forever and I think I have much tolerance to most strains.
I always go for couchlock 50% amber or more. That makes me trippy and giggly!! :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

50% amber is what im lookin for on this harvest, thats if i ever buy a loupe or scope so i can check them!, checking trichs is something ive never done, always went with the smell and around 80% pistils turning colour.

50% amber is what im lookin for on this harvest, thats if i ever buy a loupe or scope so i can check them!, checking trichs is something ive never done, always went with the smell and around 80% pistils turning colour.

Well, I did buy a cheap $19 Radio Shack Microscope and it works fine. If you ever get one Holler at me and I and I will tell you how to use it best. There is a whole new world to see. Take my word for it. Don't waste you money on a loupe. They suck. I have 4 of them. Worthless.
:lot-o-toke:

I just had a look on ebay and i seen a few scopes around the £15/$25 mark that i will keep my eye on! thanks for the heads up on avoiding loupes OMM. :hookah:

I just had a look on ebay and i seen a few scopes around the £15/$25 mark that i will keep my eye on! thanks for the heads up on avoiding loupes OMM. :hookah:

100x is the low point for a scope, if it has 200x cool. 1oox is all you need.
I would not buy an EyeCloops, very hard to focus. This my experience anyway.
I have been the crash test dummy for you. This way you wont blow your money! :tokin:

100x is the low point for a scope, if it has 200x cool. 1oox is all you need.
I would not buy an EyeCloops, very hard to focus. This my experience anyway.
I have been the crash test dummy for you. This way you wont blow your money! :tokin:

It sounds like good advice OMM, god ive even heard people say a 30x loupe would work lol the scopes i seen were 60-100x, if i dont see any better ones for a good price that one should do ok!

I love this site for money saving tips and do's and dont's, remember....dont grow malawi gold indoors lol :morenutes:

Looking good crazy horse. I'm also picking up tips from you and old man. I have 10 fem super lemon hazeseeds. September is when things get started. Keep up the good work.

Man i dont know how you can wait lol you must have your reasons!, let me know when you get started :peace:

I'm getting my growering supplies piece by piece. I have all my nutes and just about all my seeds. I just got to save up for the (2) 1000 watt lights. I want to have everything I need when I start up.

I like the sound of slh under 2 x 1000w :)

A COUPLE OF GIGABUD PICS -

10 DAYS INTO FLOWER...

DSC0004711.JPG

DSC0004410.JPG

Waiting for gigabud cuttings to root is like drawing teeth, it looks just the same as when i took it, that was over a week ago!, its even in the same propogator as my slh that are progressing ok so whats the problem?

now i think of it, nothern lights is the only strain with quite high% of indica in it ive been able to clone!

my guess would be indica plants need to be more mature before taking cuttings but thats just a guess!
I hate cloning indica's...... :lot-o-toke:

suggestions welcome, im off to find a willow tree lol

Cough Cough...:cough: I like them willow trees...:), but 7 days is pretty early to be expecting much, some strains take longer to root. Been reading this fairly-technical document, well here...this is from a botany guide on another website I probably shouldn't list...I am sure it would be easy to find though. Knowledge is the path to Wisdom...:)

Cannabis Botany
by R. C. Clarke

....."Selection of rooting material is highly important. Young, firm, vegetative shoots, 3 to 7 millimeters (1/8 to ¼ inch) in diameter, root most easily. Weak, unhealthy plants are avoided, along with large woody branches and reproductive tissues, since these are slower to root. Stems of high carbohydrate content root most easily. Firmness is a sign of high carbohydrate levels in stems but may be confused with older woody tissue."......

"High nitrogen content cuttings seem to root more poorly than cuttings with medium to low nitrogen content. Therefore, young, rapidly-growing stems of high nitrogen and low carbohydrate content root less well than slightly older cuttings. For rooting, sections are selected that have ceased elongating and are beginning radial growth.".....

"1 - Reduction of the nitrogen supply will slow shoot growth and allow time for carbohydrates to accumulate. This can be accomplished by leaching (rinsing the soil with large amounts of fresh water), withholding nitrogenous fertilizer, and allowing stock plants to grow in full sun light. Crowding of roots reduces excessive vegetative growth and allows for carbohydrate accumulation.
2 - Portions of the plant that are most likely to root are selected. Lower branches that have ceased lateral growth and begun to accumulate starch are the best. The carbohydrate-to-nitrogen ratio rises as you move away from the tip of the limb, so cuttings are not made too short.

3 - Etiolation is the growth of stem tissue in total darkness to increase the possibility of root initiation. Starch levels drop, strengthening tissues and fibers begin to soften, cell wall thickness decreases, vascular tissue is diminished, auxin levels rise, and undifferentiated tissue begins to form. These conditions are very conducive to the initiation of root growth. If the light cycle can be con trolled, whole plants can be subjected to etiolation, but usually single limbs are selected for cloning and wrapped for several inches just above the area where the cutting will be taken. This is done two weeks prior to rooting. The etiolated end may then be unwrapped and inserted into the rooting medium. Various methods of layers and cuttings rooted below soil level rely in part on the effects of etiolation.
4 - Girdling a stem by cutting the phloem with a knife or crushing it with a twisted wire may block the downward mobility of carbohydrates and auxin and rooting cofactors, raising the concentration of these valuable components of root initiation above the girdle."

I found this very helpful, because I have been pulling the wrong tops.

Hope this helps brother.

:peace:

Yes thank you MH, thats interesting stuff!

now for the bad news.....Someone decided to pull my cables that go into my closet (mr no-body)for some unknown STUPID reason known only to themself, the cable fits under the door, the fan and my extension cable smashed into my SLH and propogater, ive got a few tops missing now and its done some accidental supercropping!!, i think my clones have survived, they look undamaged.
Now my yeild wont be as good but at least she lives! you cant keep a good thing down lol
;)

deer oh deer oh deer! (big sigh)

Back
Top Bottom