(3) G13 Labs - Pineapple Express
Genetics: (SLH) Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze
THC Level: (SLH) 22.9%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? (SLH) 3 weeks total
(Pineapple Express) 3 days: Seedlings just popped out of dirt
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 2/3 Promix, 1/3 Fox Farm Ocean Floor, 2 TBSP Dolomite
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon
Size of light? Quantum Badboy t5 4bulb 4'
Is it aircooled? Fans
Temp of Room/cab? 80
RH of Room/cab? 60%
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? 1x week
Type and strength of ferts used? Earth Juice - Full line: substitute catalyst with molasses.

2 TBSP Grow
1 tsp Bloom
1 tsp Molasses
(all ingredients are added to a gallon of water and not being bubbled yet)

Flowering Info
Space size: Secret Jardin DR150 Grow Tent - 5x5x6.5
Lights: 600watt HPS - Quantum digital ballast, Sunspot 6 air cooled hood.
Filter: Can33 combo fan/filter
Temp: 73 and 31%

SLH will be going into flower early, with 1 month total veg time. I plan on LST'ing this time around on both strains. PE will spend 2 weeks in early veg, then 1 month regular veg.

Side note - Originally, I tried to germ 2 SLH and 1 Sharksbreath. I didn't keeps the seed separate, as I figured they would look different during veg and flowering. But.. 1 seedling was weak and couldn't break out of it's seed case completely and died. I didn't want to help, survival of the fittest kinda thing. So I germinated another SLH. In any case, I'm not sure if I have 3 SLH or 2 SLH and a Sharksbreath. Time will tell...

I'll post some pictures later today when they wake up.

both of those strains are VERY tall....training is a must.

Haha, I just did that too!

Super Lemon Haze - Week 3 - LST
IMG_08986.jpg

IMG_08958.jpg

IMG_08944.jpg

Before LST
IMG_08925.jpg

And the other 1 that is a week behind (no LST yet):
IMG_08967.jpg

IMG_08933.jpg

Pineapple Express - Week 1 - Seedlings
IMG_08914.jpg

Everything is looking real clean, nicely done. I love seeing other people growing pineapple, her buds just smell so so good!

Is that a t5 you are using for veg? Sorry I didnt read your info you posted, just shot right down to the pics and I liked what I saw. Guess ill go read now..:smokin:

Thanks LED.

Yeah, it's a 4' 4 bulb quantum t5. My last one was fried from a power outage, quantum sent me a new 1 for free. :) This one seems to run a little hot (on the top). It's actually better, as I want the veg room to be about 80 and humid.

looking good bro, those are some killer strains i want to grow myself shortly. I just picked up a T5 recently, and I am converted for veg. The T5 seems to grow them better than the MH did when they are little. I guess cause you can get the light way closer.

I'm in for this one bro

Two strains I'm almost set on for my next round and we have very similar flower setups. Lookin' great so far. I'm on board for this one!

Hey im in on this Grow ..Both strains are lovely haha i'll b on tha sidelines

haha, I think so too.

looking good bro, those are some killer strains i want to grow myself shortly. I just picked up a T5 recently, and I am converted for veg. The T5 seems to grow them better than the MH did when they are little. I guess cause you can get the light way closer.

I've had my eye on these strains for awhile now too. Yeah, I can't say enough good things about T5's. You can put them super close to the light and not really have to worry about the heat; only when the plant grows to touch the bulb. But the internodes get stacked so tight. Then when it comes time for the 12/12 stretch, the nodes are about 1/2" to 1" from each other.

This Saturday, the SLH's are going into the flower tent for some 12/12 action. I plan on feeding them veg nutes for 2 weeks into flowering, just to get over that initial stretch phase. Well, time to feed them..
IMG_091312.jpg

IMG_091212.jpg

IMG_09116.jpg

The PE will be getting re-potted into 5 gallon buckets. Then they will be put into regular veg and started on a weekly feeding of nutes.
IMG_09179.jpg

IMG_091616.jpg

IMG_09159.jpg

Just got a bunch of seeds today. So I just dropped a "Short Stuff Seeds - Blue Himalaya Diesel Feminized" in a glass of water. I plan on just letting it grow under the t5 veg light of 18/6. We'll see what happens

Just organized the wires, put the filter/fan on the ground, added 4 27w CFL's and cleaned the flowering tent. I then put the SLH's into the tent for 12/12. Tomorrow I'm gonna re-pot the Pineapple Express into 5 gal pots. Now it's time to smoke. :)

I Love the SLH for the 1st week of FLOWER !!!:cool: very good so far ! im looking forward to seeing the end results of the LSTing =]

Hey thanks volcoM. They are actually only 2 days into flowering (Start of first week) :) One of them is going a little slow.. I'm going to have to raise her a few inches so everything will have an even amount of light.

Hey This Guy!
You've got some good stuff going on there! Those plants are looking good!:thumb:
I'd say you made a good call moving the SLH into 12/12 at a young age. Bet they still get nice and big for you and I know those sativa genes are gonna keep you waiting a while for them to finish up.

The method you have of keeping them on veg nutes to avoid stretching is one I've not heard of before. Hope that it works well for you. Don't know if you considered giving them an extended period of darkness (like 30 hours) right before starting them on 12/12. I'm told that can also help to minimize stretching.

That Blue Himalaya Diesel sounds really interesting. Autoflowering! Are you planning to flower those under the Bad Boy?

Back
Top Bottom