Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Sounds like a plan mate :) I used to HATE school but these are lessons I can't to start lol. Apple Sir Light ? lol :)

BRING it on Sir Light :) Daft one here but how long should I leave then in the 1/2 Ltr pots before stepping up to the 3.5ltr ones? :)

It's the size of colas I can't get over.... Maybe it's that iv been growing sativas for a while iv forgot how chunky indicas can get
Oz I loved secondary school.... What a laugh I had mate. Hated it at the time but looking back booshhhhh some good times

Got say mate, I had some good times too :) Thing is my Dad was a teacher (not at my school thank foooook) so I got schooling at home too :(.
Mate, Pyramid Tut 80% Sativa and 20% Indica....could be interesting :)

Yep strain and genes do come into play, my BV was probs more sorted to the style. Ive learnt plenty on this run though. Mainly how to get to greedy and stuff an already great technique up lol. Tutt needs way more vertical growth than I gave budsites.
It was my potting that screwed me, it only has maybe 4inch of medium in big 20ltr tub. Ill show at end just how little a root ball I let her have! I didn't have enough soil or cocco lol. Anyway it means as she was so hungry I had to feed high levels but this was too rich for so little root mass me thinks so my lazy fault lol.

Mate, stop beating yourself up! You've grow the most BEAUTIFUL girl going :green_heart: Its to your eternal credit that you did so in so little medium :) Hey, you've inspired SO many people to try the "LA way" that MUST make you proud :adore::adore:

Spimp look back I harvested--I harvested I want reps off u! Lmao
And I want a pat on the back!! That's what friends do!! Lol

Dirty Stevie :( that's shit mate.... Why name change?

La u no idiot mate not with a girl like that :)

GUYS MY NEW GROW IS POSTED PLEASE TAG ALONG :)

Spimp look back I harvested--I harvested I want reps off u! Lmao
And I want a pat on the back!! That's what friends do!! Lol

Dirty Stevie :( that's shit mate.... Why name change?

+REPS
:adore::adore::adore::adore:
:party::party:

:cheer:1 hc ftw kc :cheer:

:)
The question mark is because of the name change issue... :)

Thankyou king Jon and canauk
And thanks to all for the reps. The buddage is now dry il weigh in the morning just for my records
Il update with a final picture then this ones done :)
Thanks everyone for chirping in...... Again if any of y'all sing subbed to my new grow it's the top link in my signiture below :)

Back
Top Bottom