Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Cool, I hope you go that way buddy, it does give you so much more room as it were to manipulate your girl bending her to your will! I think I have the style dialed in now, went to far with gert, (got gready). lol Gonna be able to give OZ some mad results with going with less nodes and a few other hard learned tips about the strain.

Ohhhhh, I can't wait :) Was going to ask, those "baby leaves", when's the earliest I can lop them lol? They're just using up energy lol :)

Yep thats the other bonus, you can still get as much as you might off a scrog, more I'd say to be honest, especially with just a couple of girls. With the right training and choice of number of nodes; which I reckon is the most vital choice for success or failure. with these gotten right it can give you awesome results. also like you say you get to pull em out and stare at em whenever you want lol

And if oz goes the right way he could yield lb's

Dreaming there mate I think :) Targeting 5-6 oz :) I'll be LITERALLY in heaven if I exceed that :) Got a GREAT teacher though :) :high-five:

Hey mate. The first "serated" leaves are nearly covering them :) 2nd proper nodes are staring to show too :) Regards the grow, I'll do all I can to make it a MAX one :) Been chatting a few times with my son about total yield (he's sub'd to your journal too :) ). He think you'll get us to 1lb a plant lol. THAT would HAVE to be a first timers record lol :) :high-five:

Yea how many nodes do u think is optimum?
I hope ul be around to keep an eye on my next grow :)

Ozz on a night like this I can make the marina in 15 lol

Dude, I'm pissed n stoned lol. Like I said.....I believe I can fly...I believe I can touch the sky....lol :)

Alex my friend, I think for the style I use, my Ideal number would be with 6 working nodes for the number OZ has, but for two three girls I'd say seven and that is a max (and you have the time lol) . I always strip the first node, the one with the single bladed leaf and the one above as well as neither has a great structure to them. So topping at 8 is my plan for OZ, if he fancy's it. giving 6 working sets of nodes to play with!

LA my mate...if you say "do it" I will....simples :) I'm a TOTAL novice, you sir are a master....nuff said :) :Namaste:

Soooo today's the day off and iv harvested. Decided this time against RICO staggered harvest. Tbh everything was cloudy at least. Some of the top buts were about 50% amber. So iv missed the peak thc window but that tester bud I smoked was totaly lethal!!!

Here's a few snaps guys --- (seeds ordered to arrive tomorrow :)

image5283.jpg

image5289.jpg

image5284.jpg

image5286.jpg

image5288.jpg

image5287.jpg

Thankyou guys :)
Looks like il have a new journal on the go tomorrow and this one will be cast away in my signiture
I hope I can count on all my friends to follow me to my new grow?

Goes without saying for me mate :) With you ALL the way :high-five: Can't wait to see what "goodies" you produce next time :):peace:

Thankyou oz and also LA
New journal will be posted tomorrow and be in my sig
Thanks for clarification LA I don't no how u create so much weight!
I'm probs best taking notes from oz's grow as I'm only guna be a week or so behind him

Mate, this is going to be AWESOME. We can sit at the front of the class while the teacher gives us a lesson in growing heaven :) :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom