OldMedMan's Super Lemon Haze Collective Grow

OMM, what is the brand of your digital weight? My current grow will finish in 1.5 months and will need something like to weight them. I might get them on ebay if the local is overpriced. Please let me know, I cant read the brand from the pics.

Hi Buddy :)

It's a Chinese scale off of eBay. I think it cost less than 20 bucks. I like the big base on it, so I can use bigger bowls with it. It has this logo on it "Digi Weigh".
There is plenty on eBay, so your choice. Here is where you do get more for your money. I think they listed it as a kitchen scale. Hope that helps. OMM
:goodluck:

I put her under some LST. It's growing nicely.

superlemonhaze8.jpg

I put her under some LST. It's growing nicely.

superlemonhaze8.jpg

Well look at you!! :cheer:

HighDive that is a great plant and picture :):):):):):)

Nice work on the LST too! Looks like you have a good green thumb! :ganjamon:

Oldmed... good looking haul. That should be about 3-4oz dry huh? Great journal btw. I am new on here and am checking out how you guys (and girl/s) that have been here for a while do it. I had to go through a few crappy forums before I came on 420mag and seems to be more serious and bigger knowledge base here. I wanted to ask, for future reference if you are okay with me throwing a few questions at you every now and then.

Blacklips... great looking girls. Definitely have to check out your journal.

Highdive... If you know any chicks that are usually dieting or doing weight watchers, they will have some of the large scales. Like OMM had said, they are marketed as "food scales". Most of them, or atleast the few that I have had only measure in whole grams. Might want to think about getting one of those but also getting or keeping one that does .1 or at least .2 gram if youre going to be weighing things out frequently or care about a partial gram. I could be wrong about the large one that OMM has. In the 2 or 3 min that I was reading I forgot if it had partial numbers on it. Can we say too loaded to be typing =).

Oldmed... good looking haul. That should be about 3-4oz dry huh? Great journal btw. I am new on here and am checking out how you guys (and girl/s) that have been here for a while do it. I had to go through a few crappy forums before I came on 420mag and seems to be more serious and bigger knowledge base here. I wanted to ask, for future reference if you are okay with me throwing a few questions at you every now and then.

Blacklips... great looking girls. Definitely have to check out your journal.

Highdive... If you know any chicks that are usually dieting or doing weight watchers, they will have some of the large scales. Like OMM had said, they are marketed as "food scales". Most of them, or atleast the few that I have had only measure in whole grams. Might want to think about getting one of those but also getting or keeping one that does .1 or at least .2 gram if youre going to be weighing things out frequently or care about a partial gram. I could be wrong about the large one that OMM has. In the 2 or 3 min that I was reading I forgot if it had partial numbers on it. Can we say too loaded to be typing =).

Hello Giovanni831 Glad there's another Irish guy here! J/K !:Rasta:
Yep, much friendlier than allot of sites. :clap::clap: I hate to say it your are way ahead of me in your way of Growing. I know soil questions though and some other things. Ask away!
I really liked your CFL Hood and your set up. Great idea for side lights too. I love growing with CFLs, the more the merrier. :ganjamon:

You live in a great place too. I lived on Del Monte beach in an old redwood house for few years.....but Hawaii was calling me. :ganjamon: It was 3 oz. by the way. My scale only does full grams. Didn't think I would ever need to know partial grams.

Thats for joining us......your going to be a great help to some folks!
Take care, that is some serious surgery you had. :goodjob:

YEA POP's With another harvest. I KNOW I'll see bigger and better in the near future. GL and loved the thread.

Hi Wood! Got four FEMS and a Violator Kush to go yet. Bigger coming up soon! Hey Miss J!

High OMM,,

I like that big bowl of buds :yummy: breakfast of champions...lol
I just looked up your weather for Hi,,,wish we were there,,warm weather all year long,,,were at 53 deg. now here in MI. looks like snow is just around the corner,,want some?...lol

Enjoy that bowl!

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Hi My Freind :ganjamon:

Me and you both about the bowl of buds!

I wish you were here too! Man, 53 degrees sounds life threating to me!
No Snow! Thank you! :smokin::smokin:

Stay warm my friend!
:thumb:

Morning OMM,

I have a question if you dont mind, I asked the same thing in my journal, but dont really have the subscribers to get a good consensus...

I came up on the Hindu Kush plants Im currently growing very cheap, and like the height, and way they grow, but want something more potent. Im looking for some feedback on what strain I should get some seeds for.

I have been really wanting seeds from Greenhouse Seed Company. I found a site that resells and ship to the US. Which btw, have you used SingleSeed? I know a few people that have ordered from them w/o issue, but it doesnt hurt to ask. The problem that I have with Greenhouse is that for height all the put is short, medium, or tall or a hyphenated short-medium for height. An actual rough number would help me out alot =).

The other thing is Id love to grow multiple strains, but using CFLs and a four pot homemade aero system, I think it is best for me to stick with one strain per aero box. Its not a big deal because its becoming a 3 system perpetual grow, so I can switch strains every month. Plus I have people that I can trade with so I dont end up with strain-burnout.

Im looking for something that is 2.5 - 4ft tall, high THC and CBD. Preferably an indica or indica dom with great flavor. So any feedback or thoughts would be great.

gio 831,
alot of good indicas out there....sweet tooth is great....twilight, all the kushes, L.a. woman, L.a.confidential, bubba kush, og kush, headband, blackberry out of vanc. seed co....another blackberry is sat. dom...so if you want indica, go out of vancouver....i think most of us get from single seed...me for over two yrs...good co...so is attitude...

im more a sativa gal...no i dont have alot of room, but i bend and supercrop, and top....alot, and use bush master....L

omm,
just on my way thru and wanted to say the cookies are getting done...baked about 15doz. this am.....should be done by this wkend....take care...im down for a nap....L:thumb::yahoo::yahoo:

thanks lavendar, I will check it out. I guess im just looking for something that not everyone is growing. I would for sure go for the og kush though. That is one of the only bud that I have smoked that tasted the same all the way through a bowl. I tried to pick up a few clones last time that I was @ Greendoor in SF but they didnt have any more =(. I have to go back up there in a few weeks for a doctors appt in a few weeks might try again. Appreciate the input.

Morning OMM,

I have a question if you dont mind, I asked the same thing in my journal, but dont really have the subscribers to get a good consensus...

I came up on the Hindu Kush plants Im currently growing very cheap, and like the height, and way they grow, but want something more potent. Im looking for some feedback on what strain I should get some seeds for.

I have been really wanting seeds from Greenhouse Seed Company. I found a site that resells and ship to the US. Which btw, have you used SingleSeed? I know a few people that have ordered from them w/o issue, but it doesnt hurt to ask. The problem that I have with Greenhouse is that for height all the put is short, medium, or tall or a hyphenated short-medium for height. An actual rough number would help me out alot =).

The other thing is Id love to grow multiple strains, but using CFLs and a four pot homemade aero system, I think it is best for me to stick with one strain per aero box. Its not a big deal because its becoming a 3 system perpetual grow, so I can switch strains every month. Plus I have people that I can trade with so I dont end up with strain-burnout.

Im looking for something that is 2.5 - 4ft tall, high THC and CBD. Preferably an indica or indica dom with great flavor. So any feedback or thoughts would be great.

Hi Gio All of the ones that Lavendar suggested are good.

My personal experience with Greenhouse seeds is good. My favorites are Lemon Skunk and Adrian's Strawberry Haze. The haze would be too tall for you though. Lemon Skunk seems to stop at around 4 feet and really packs on the buds. It has a great high too!:ganjamon:

What ever you do....do not order their group of colored seeds on a card! They suck! Hardly any ever pop! Have (my last of those devils) 3 germing now
and after three days in the usual paper towel on plate with saran wrap and nothing! Don't buy any! :smokin::smokin:

Barney's Farm has a good indica called Violator Kush. It is powerful smoke and stops at 4'. If you top her she will have many buds and will stay low.

I use Single Seed Company all the time and now they include a couple of good seeds for free. I've never had any problems with them.

Attitude is a good company too, just ordered from them this week. Once again never had a problem with them. Attitude also sells single seeds. Look under Pick and Mix seeds. Especially read they're news letter and their UFOs.

At times you can do what I have done multiple times.....spend 30 bucks for a couple of seeds and get a total 7 or 8 seeds. :ganjamon:

Hope this answered your question or at least gave you something to look for.:thumb:

omm,
just on my way thru and wanted to say the cookies are getting done...baked about 15doz. this am.....should be done by this wkend....take care...im down for a nap....L:thumb::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi Lavendar Girl :ganjamon:
15 Dozen!! Yahoo!
Enjoy your well deserved nap! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom