Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Radogast, no, but I do have to adjust the wheel height for the indoor outdoor carpeting. ROTFL Here's some Close Up's of the EF
DSCN023513.JPG
DSCN023611.JPG
DSCN023716.JPG
DSCN024012.JPG
DSCN024410.JPG
Until tomorrow my friends. TOAST

Sweet TOAST. Quite a season, eh? Almost all in. You always make these journeys worth the time.

Thanks Big Guy. :hug: :love:

I'll be back later for more. :kisstwo:

Toast, that huge cola reminds me of a fond memory that you might even have your own version of...

I think it was 1972 or 1973 when Cheech and Chong came out with their Big Bambu album and it had that huge rolling paper in it. I got a copy when I was 17. How many others took a giant crispy critter like that bud and rolled that whole sucker up with that giant paper and tried to smoke it? That cola looks exactly like what we sacrificed to do just that and it smoked crazy bad, ran like a bitch, and pretty much ruined about 2 ounces of primo weed. Even burned a hole in the carpet. Set off the smoke detector and my Dad busted us. The entire house smelled like a skunk for a week. My ass was sore for even longer.

Most fun I ever had. Proves a good story is better than a good time. And who thought Cheech and Chong would still be alive today? So much for weed killing you. But anyway props on the great piles of budz this year. You work like a Keebler elf. Far out, man!

Peace, Hyena

First off, Hyena, I forgot to tell you the last time, how much I like and how cleaver (Hyena Merica) is for a screen name. Prop's Brotha. When the BIG BAMBOO album came out, we were all smoking Mexican Dirt Weed. We took a couple OZ's put it in a ShoeBox Top and shook the seeds out. Got rid of all the stems and SPLIFFED that BAD BOY up, lit it up with a barbecue lighter and preceded to waist two OZ's of crappy Dirt Weed, with that same Giant Run that you experienced. No Great Loss just a lot of fun. Now it's time to say " AUSTA EL FUEGO " this is the last EF and this is what's left
DSCN025910.JPG
DSCN026012.JPG
I didn't bother taking off the big leaves, I just hung it as is for right now and will get back to it later after I get something to eat.
DSCN026111.JPG
Here's Planter #2
DSCN026312.JPG
these are the EF and a PK clones, still left to harvest
DSCN026413.JPG
This is what's Vegging
DSCN026513.JPG
I got ambitious this morning and started to prepare the soil for next time.
DSCN026712.JPG
I am actually measuring the amount of supplements I put in, instead of just mixing it all together. I worked it out so for 40 shovels full, with a Flat Nose Shovel, you add 1/4 cup of every thing you see in this picture and then mix it up 40 Shovels Full at a time until all the dirt is mixed correctly
DSCN026818.JPG
The dirt that you see and the soil in Planter #2 are still left to do
DSCN026917.JPG
So I got about a third of it done so far. I'm going to put those branches in side for now and when I get them trimmed I will Post more. TOAST

Radogast, no, but I do have to adjust the wheel height for the indoor outdoor carpeting. ROTFL Here's some Close Up's of the EF
DSCN023513.JPG
DSCN023611.JPG
DSCN023716.JPG
DSCN024012.JPG
DSCN024410.JPG
Until tomorrow my friends. TOAST

I opened up room at my house, so I brought the EF at Kary's house, back to mine. Here's pix of one of the Cola's. Before
DSCN024711.JPG
DSCN024915.JPG
DSCN025012.JPG
DSCN02518.JPG
DSCN025215.JPG
and after
DSCN025412.JPG
DSCN02569.JPG
DSCN025813.JPG
Hang Tight there's more coming. TOAST

There is a lot more to that EF that I saw at first look - Nice f'king yield on theose bad, bad girls.

I am sure they will smoke as good as they look:thumb:
can't wait for us to be legal too I know for sure my " let's call it backyard" will turn into a nursery/greenhouse:circle-of-love:

ok, with what I have seen so far, you must have a spare room ( A cupboard is too small) for storing the buds, during curing.. you burp them too???:bravo:

I love the rubber-banded bud bouquet and the shot of the buds and jars. I bet a person could get a nice buzz just from opening and smelling the jars. I know when burping mine during cure that is a real sweet benefit.
Loved watching this thread this year, but you make my shoulders hurt from watching you work so hard!

More Bud Grooming.
DSCN030021.JPG
DSCN030517.JPG
the Preliminary Trim and into Jars they go. TOAST

What a beautiful sight! :high-five: My, my, my, you do good work Big Guy.

More Bud Grooming.
DSCN030021.JPG
DSCN030517.JPG
the Preliminary Trim and into Jars they go. TOAST

Congratulations on putting another outdoor harvest season to bed.

Yesterday the high temp outdoors was 78 - today 55 - tomorrow 45. The autumn wind swept the leaves in waves on lawns and ripped through the mostly leafless trees with a sound like thunder. It's good to have your harvest in!

Radogast, thanks for the Congrats. Over the past 4 days, how ever much I could do, I collected all the soil from Planters #1 and #2 along with all the soil in the containers, Amended the soil for next time, Mixed it all together 40 shovel full's at a time.
DSCN031613.JPG
I calculated the volume and there is 2400 square feet. Quite a little Job, if I do say so myself. Well I'm going to get a big bowl of Watermelon and retire to the Bath Tub. So until this time becomes next time. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom