Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

I can definitely make a profit easy. I'm gonna put it on ebay and see what happens. If I sell 1, I'll start manufacturing the next day. What do you think is a fair price???

The kit would include... cost is next to it

• 16 Gallon Tote w/lid (holes pre-cut) $8
  • four or six 5 1/2" net pots (customer's choice and custom sizes available) $6 or $8
  • Hydroton to fill the pots $3
  • PH kit $15
  • Starter Nutes $5-$10
  • Air pump (customers choice between single, dual or quad pump for multiple systems) $10 - $25
  • 8' Air line tubing $5
  • 5" or bigger round air stone $6-$10
  • optional HPS/MH Light kit (choice of wattage) $169-$300 shipped to my door so wholesale ???
total cost without light system retails around $70 - $100 depending on air pump and stone choice and nutes cost

add the light and it costs me $250 retail for the entire thing, which would probably wholesale for $150-$175

so if I sold the whole barebone system for $329w/400W light... there would be about a $125 profit on each unit after shipping to the consumer. Would that be fair??? Or is $299 better... say retails for $349.99 sale $299.99

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Dont forget shipping.... cost. Buyer pays shipping. You need to see how compact you can make it. If it sells well you can order boxes from uline for easy shipping. Packing materials. Try and get an estimate on weight. It will be hefty!! I use to sell vintage stuff on ebay.

by the way guys... I own topnug.com if anyone has any ideas for the site

I was initially thinking store/blog combo and I didn't want to take any traffic from 420. In fact I will link to this site on every page as the featured growers forum.

now I'm thinking online retail... with the motto of only the best can be sold on the site... like the good housekeeping seal of approval for nutes and shit.

Feedback????

yes Slim I will make you as many as you want and ship it to you for cost. That goes for anyone on

:420:

DUDe im hearing sum great ideas And im liken em

Thanks BD

I just figured... why pay some really absurd prices for some shit you can create for 1/4 the price. My systems incorporate less expensive materials while still providing the same results. Sand and spray paint it black if your worried about algae... or just stop using Miracle Grow Perlite... lol

These systems really do work wonders at a fraction of the cost. What more could you really ask for if your just starting out. I know because I've spent way more than needed for an inferior system. DWC is easy and cheap to create, so why not take advantage. Or just stack em for an ebb and flow, or an aeroponics system, or the simplest of all... wick.

I was thinking of buy 2 and get a separate cloner system free instead of the other light. What do you think?

ILL take One ...............I mean 2 lol suck a good deal and when the design are comes from sum one that has actually tested it and can show that it works . makes the deal even better. should sell like Cake

If you are serious and really want a system... PM me.

TOPNUG.com is under development right now so if anyone wants a system at cost as has a paypal account... just PM me.

I can get a whole bunch of of supplies wholesale once I get my name in their system. Just remember TOPNUG.com

The roots of a single Super Silver Haze in the flower room DWC tote. Proof that my system works wonders. The plant is now almost 5 feet tall, has 4 main colas and 50+ bud sites.

SSH-roots.jpg

Sorry its a bit blurry. Was taken at night under green light and camera flash and looks like I moved a bit too. But it shows the ridiculous growth of the beauty. Super Silver Haze is mostly sativa and boy does it show in her stretching. I have to tie down more branches every day to keep them from burning or stretching above the lights. May have to move the lights up soon again which worries me that the newer flowering plants are not going to get enough light since they are much shorter. I'm glad I made 12 clones of her!!!
ssh-buds.jpg

By the way... anyone attempting to grow DWC should note something. The more shallow the water in the res, the more oxygen is available. Buckets don't oxygenate the way a shallow tub does so i recommend staying away from a DWC bucket system since the water has to be too deep.

The lemon skunk is now dry and entering its first day of cure.

Here's how she came out
ls-dried.jpg

Thanks guys... :bong: all around

Now that I've dialed in on the nutes and have had much success cloning, its time to go bigger with the Lemon Skunk. I took 2 clones off of the mother today and they will veg in the hydro tubs for 1 month then be put into flower. My veg usually starts 2-3 weeks after clipping so I figure 3 1/2 months total for the next harvest of her.

As you can see, the Super Silver Haze took over the flower room and has forced me to raise both lights.
SSH-flower-takeover.jpg

Hydro Flower (keep in mind there are 3 times as many of the hydro flowers than the soil flowers)
hydro-flower.jpg

Soil Flower
soil-flower.jpg

Both Purple Power plants that were put in on the 15th are female. 1 was converted from soil to DWC. It worked but there aren't too many nodes so I chopped her up into clones.
pp-dwc-chop.jpg

The 3 on the left are the larger clones and were whole colas of the Purple Power. They were put into the DWC with the rooted clones. I'll set up the drip tomorrow.
DWC-rooted-clones.jpg

Guys I'm starting to worry that this plant is just getting too big for its own good. Its 5' tall and 4' wide and its only 2 weeks into flower.

Yes this is only 1 plant and I wish I changed the white balance on the camera because here it looks yellow but its really super green
monster3.jpg

And the clones that have rooted are kicking some ass in their little DWC.
rooted-clones.jpg
clone-roots1.jpg

Have a good Turkey Day if I don't get a chance to post again tonight!!!

:)

Back
Top Bottom