Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Gee, I thought Sunni stretched... no where close to your girl! Dont go in that room alone, we may not ever see you again!

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

I was thinking of the yield and if I have to take a guess... it will be 1100 grams wet which should dry out to around 250 grams. About 1/2 of a pound. And if the soil SSH plants produce only half that, I will have at least a pound of dried Super Silver Haze. If only the white widow seeds would sprout.

I'm 2 for 4 on the last batch of Purple Power (which took about a week to sprout), 1 for 5 so far on Royal Hash and 0 for 5 on White Widow (have 5 more seeds but these 5 were planted only 3 days ago). I trust the site I got em from but I went only 1 for 10 on Crystal... and lets hope the 1 is female. I'm a bit skeptical on the White Widow. Warmed the water today to see if some heat will do the trick since the water was probably at a mild 65-70. Some 90 degree water should hopefully germ some of the others.

monster3.jpg

"Thats a huge bitch"

lol lookin very nice bro

wow that SSH is big, i believe my SSH last grow didnt stop growing till the 4th week of flower, but the first two weeks for me was the stretchiest, so u should be ok. How much room u got to work with?
lookin good tho man, LM looks great o can almost smell it. :bravo:

I have an 8' tall room to work with and I'm not sure the big one is SSH anymore. I have to read back to when I put that one in here. It might be Purple Power. The soil grown SSH stretched too, but the buds look different. Either way its a monster and I will get back to you guys with the verdict.

Bad news is 1 of the SSH soil plants was male, so he hit the trashcan pretty quickly before he could ruin my crop.

Everything else is looking good.

Yes I was correct in my assumption and the DWC plant that is huge in the flower room is in fact Purple Power as my journal has just revealed after reading back about 20 pages. But that's fine with me since she's doing quite well in her habitat. She sucks up about a gallon of water every 2 days so I've been adding fresh nutes but I need to do a complete change tomorrow. She needs to be cleaned out and ready for the heavy dose of flower nutes she's about to receive. I figured I'd give her a 2 day clean out in some fresh water and then when she sucks the 2 gallons up, it will get replaced with nute water. The tub has been holding 4-5 gallons at a time but may have to increase if the damn roots keep growing. If she had unlimited space, she would be a real monster.

Pics today also... after the 1 male was removed and trashed

The forest as it currently stands... (with white balance)
the-forest-11-26-10.jpg

The soil SSH buds...
SSH-flower.jpg

Purple Power Flower
purple-power-flower.jpg

Aurora Indica Bonzai top view
bonzai-ai.jpg

Aurora Indica Flower
ai-flower-11-26-10.jpg

love the forest

Thanks Slim. I'm hoping I can get a full flower period with no problems this time around. Don't want the PH issue with the soil and def don't want to lose another girl.

Also just on a side note... both Purple Power plants that were harvested and dried had tons of little white seeds. I think when I went to Disney World for 7 days is when it happened. I came home to 2 males that had matured enough to pollinate my crop and my buddy didn't know what he was looking for. Lemon Skunk had 2 fully developed seeds in her also but no big deal on that, but the Purple's came out like schwagg.

Oh well, won't make that mistake this time.

So I checked the flowers today, and the purple power in soil has purple buds and white hairs. Looks like she will be fully purple and the only one so far to show it. Changed the monster's res today and fed the second to last full flowering nute dose (15ml/gallon Pro Bloom and 10ml/gallon Liquid Karma). One more week remaining on those nutes and the the supplement only phase begins for the last 4 changes before flush on the 9th and final week of flower. Gonna use some Ripe in the last 2 weeks also to fatten up those buds.

Have some pics...

The Flowering Monster
monster4.jpg

The Super Silver Haze flowers
ssh-flower1.jpg

The Purple Power
purple-power-flower1.jpg

The new improved veg room with multiple DWC's and cloner
veg-room4.jpg

Second batch of 6 clones has rooted... 6 more on their way.
new-clones2.jpg

Thanks guys.

Aurora was chopped and gave me 15 fully developed seeds that are Aurora Indica x Purple Power

Germinating 2 now to see if they are viable and will save the others for next grow.

The buds however since they were pollinated pretty early are schwagg-like. Best so far still was the Lemon Skunk but these 3 beauties in flower have a ways to go.

Guys I wish you could see how purple the Purple Power actually is. I'm excited as hell that I'm actually seeing purple. And no more risk of pollen ruining my crops since I'm using a separate room for sex determination now for any new sprouts. Only females and clones will go in here from now on. Gotta keep it going.

Pics...

Purple Power
purple-power-flower-12-2-10.jpg

Super Silver Haze
ssh-flower-12-2-10.jpg

High HerbsNBuds! Quite an operation you have going here. Love the pics!

Just dropping by to see how you are doing! Looks like your doing quite well!! :grinjoint:

Thanks Tmac, hope your doing the same.

Actually do you know what to do if the leaves around the flowers are all turning light green. I mean they are almost white. Any ideas? I thought maybe she was underfed so I added a few tbs of a nutrient my buddy gave me that he swears by. I'll get the name on the bottle so you guys can see.

Did I make the right move adding more nutes???

Back
Top Bottom