Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Sorry I didn't get picks yesterday, I spent most of my afternoon in the hospital with severe abdominal pain. Luckily they fixed me up and sent me home same day.

Stopped by the grow and still no sex determination on the Super Silver Haze in the flower room and both it and the fem Purple Power in the DWC are stretching their ass off. PP in the DWC stretched itself right into the 400W HPS and singed a few leaves but not too much damage.

The 2 clones I put in that were sticking out to bottom of the net pots wilted and died but the ones in the rapid rooter are going strong.

Pics... starting with clones

veg-room-with-clones.jpg

cloner-setup.jpg

Lemon Skunk Clone & Roots
ls-clone2.jpg

ls-clone-roots.jpg

The Flower Room
flower-room.jpg

Aurora Indica (not white balanced so looks more yellow than it is)
ai3.jpg

Afghani not looking to good. She will probably be chopped Sat if she doesn't come back by then. Damn MG Organic soil.
afghani5.jpg

Lemon Skunk bud a few weeks away from harvest and looking frosty. Hopefully they fatten up a bit in the next few weeks.
ls-bud1.jpg

The 3/4" wide stem of the Purple Power in the DWC
purple-power-stem.jpg

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

damn the lemon skunk in dwc lookd hella confusing to me lol! now im kinda wondering.... is it possible to mmj x basil? :goof: such a stoner question....
ive read good things about molasses man but ive also read it mostly just adds water weight if youre using it to fatten up the buds. of course my short term memory is all wackd out plus i havent even harvested yet to even know. i could be wrong.
anyways im always around this journal and what other reason than bein a dope grow?
:peace:

They will fatten up for sure man. Lookin good! Too bad about that afghani though. Oh well, you'll get her next time!!

2 of 3 more Afghani just sprouted. They will be grown hydro this time around as well as the 4 of 5 Crystal that also just sprouted so should be a fun 6 Plant DWC for a while. Going to use same technique as is in the flower room. Tub instead of buckets. More cost effective and seem to grow just fine.

damn the lemon skunk in dwc lookd hella confusing to me lol! now im kinda wondering.... is it possible to mmj x basil? :goof: such a stoner question....
ive read good things about molasses man but ive also read it mostly just adds water weight if youre using it to fatten up the buds. of course my short term memory is all wackd out plus i havent even harvested yet to even know. i could be wrong.
anyways im always around this journal and what other reason than bein a dope grow?
:peace:

I know funny, I said the same thing, well not the basil part but it looks like its starting over with those round leaves only quite a bit larger than the little ones on the sprouts. Since I removed the flower in the center, its acting like its been topped and growing 2 colas. At least she was a success.

I snipped a small bud from the very bottom of the Lemon Skunk to try out a few days ago. Since it was only 1 bud it dried pretty quickly. I just smoked it and WOW. I'm impressed with the potency of this stuff even though its a few weeks away from total harvest and I'm glad I cloned her to make a mother. Many more Lemon Skunk ladies are to come. Of course it didn't taste the best because of the quick dry and nutes still circulating but really didn't taste all that bad so the real harvest and dry will taste awesome. Like a Lemon flavored Skunk... lol

Chopped Afghani today although new growth was staying green, the rest was yellowing and dying so I took her down. Overall wet buds weighed about 10 grams (another reason I took her down... she wasn't producing). Dried should be a very mild 1/8th with the THC potency of schwagg but hey, she'll roll a few nice blunts to chill on once she dries.

Aurora Indica came back without a hitch. Greener than ever and all water that goes into her is a ph of 7.0-7.5 until the runoff stays at 7.0. Then I'll reduce to 6.5 but I don't want to push it. She seems to be increasing bud size again. I just hope she doesn't go hermi.
ai-greener.jpg

And a flower room shot for shits and giggles
flowers5.jpg

Hope everyone is having an awesome and stoned Friday. I'll be :nomo:

hey bro that link sends ya to a software download site lol

AI lookin real good bummer bout the afghani but atleast ya got something outa it

man.... sucks u hada do that to the afghan... im growin one right now too and its gettn bushy/real dark green and showin N deficiencies already... ate the cotyledons and first set already... i was lazy...
anyways somethins better than nothin :)
the rest in flower look wild, its a dope look/feelin haha
ima be chilln out smokn boles over here too :peace:

Super Silver Haze in the flower room is FEMALE!!! :yahoo:

Taking some clones tonight.

Hey Herb, Sorry to hear you were sick! Hope your feeling better!

Sorry bout the afghani! Glad to hear bout the lemon you tried!!

Thanks Tmac... I'm feeling 2000 times better.

The veg room got reduced to these 2 veg plants, the seedlings, and the clones. This rooms temps went up 10 degrees since the addition of the (6) 27 watt CFL variations. Perfect because the winter months will get cold.

veg-room-lite.jpg

The flower room prior to the move since the move was done during dark hours of the flower room. Triggering 3 more to show sex (2 Super Silver Haze and 1 Purple Power)
flower-room-11-15-10.jpg

Also White Widow seeds shipped today and should be here by Friday... hopefully :shhh:

Home made cloner works like a charm...

cloner10.jpg

Most of em look like this already...
clone-roots.jpg

The Lemon Skunk clone has come a long way also. She is doing quite well and got a res change today with 1/4 concentrated Pro Grow veg nutes for the first time. We'll see how she takes to em.
LS-clone3.jpg

Everyone in the veg room was thrown into the flower room today to make room for the 2 new 6 plant DWC's that will take the place of the individual buckets. Its just not efficient to use the buckets for multiple plants. If it were just 1 or 2... no problem, but I'm going all hydro next grow. Might have three 6 plant systems by the end of next week if the White Widow comes in this week.

Flower Room
flower-room-11-16.jpg

very nice gonna be a forest in there pretty soon lol

It already is a forest in there... I just hope the 5 I just put in are all girls. That would be an awesome harvest.

Lemon Skunk hit 30 days in flower today and she is looking very crystallized and skunky. No real radiating potent smell from any nugs other than the plant smell.

I need another light already... lol

I think I'm either going to go 1000W HPS or another 400W HPS/MH combo Like I have already. I haven't made up my mind yet. The additional 400 would provide and even coverage area with the 250 as a supplement making 1050 Watts total... or the 1000 + the other 2 makes 1650 Watts but costs double. I think another 400 will probably be the best option. Only my next paycheck will tell.

OK so I was checking on the ladies and making some changes to the habitat when I noticed the tub of nute water sitting on the ground and had a pattern in it. Well I took a pic because I needed to show someone this shit.

nute-eye.jpg

Is that fucking crazy or what???

Back
Top Bottom