Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Systems

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

Great grow Conradino, it is always a pleasure to watch.

Re: Still Growing - SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Sys

hey neighbour, still doing that S**t? haha so nice trees, not bushes, trees!

i know ive been MIA for quite some time but im back now and more ready than ever.

just dropped by to say hi

lets have some fun :cool:

Thx again everybody!

420brother, better late than never :cheesygrinsmiley:

I also have to say that Colombian gets to be very confusing bud by this point, you have difficulties to remember one thing :lot-o-toke: There's also this problem that it's a creeper so you never know how much to smoke for how long to get a good kick :cheesygrinsmiley: Very spacey and happy though me very likey :yahoo:

I understand that. I roll zig zag joints that weigh like 1/2 a gram. I've gotten in the habit of about a 1/3 a dubie. If that don't work try the next bag. I'd be going crazy if I were you,,,, without a plant in ground. Looking foreword and remind me, when you go another go around. I'll scribe now...... Keepem Green.......

I definitely will :Namaste:

Re: Still Growing- SoCal Hybrids & Mexican & Colombian Sativas Under Sun Natural Syst

I've had a day off today, so I got high on Malawi Gold and I went to prepare soil in The Sunny Spot :bong: I also added some organic calcium carbonate and crushed red volcanic rock. I might be able to fit 9 plants there, and maybe more later, but I'll be outplanting there not sooner than in early May. Anyway, outdoor you have to add "heavier" additives as soon as it's possible to make sure that they are broken down a little bit faster. Then I fertilize very little throughout the season, 3 times maybe to boost their potential, but with my method later I apply mainly teas made of inoculants, bacteria, hyperaccumulators and molasses. This is gonna be interesting to see if they bring Brix up or down.

And here are some pics of Mendocino Grape Ape under big lamp which hits the surface at around 1367 Watts per square meter or per 10.764ft² :lot-o-toke:

mendocino_grape_ape_1.jpg
mendocino_grape_ape_2.jpg
mendocino_grape_ape_3.jpg

Two seedlings of this strain have survived so far, but the other one is a bit mutated, so I'm gonna pull it too I think. 2 Mendocino Grape Dogs are in soil though, and I also soaked 7 x The Crazy Pineapple Shit, so we're gonna roll. I also scuffed three seeds that didn't want to crack and expect them to pop. I might take two plants and flower them in April, so they should be ready by middle or late May. Last year I was really blown away by my Green Crack that was finished in early July. High UVB index makes for killer weed :yummy:

That's the one:

gcharvest_4.jpg
gcharvest_10.jpg

gcharvest_9.jpg

Ok guys, have a good one :passitleft:

Conradino, I have to ask how it was possible to finish the HSO Green Crack in July? Really appreciate your input.
Jon

It was force flowered.

It's very simple. Outdoor it's done via sun deprivation, which means you need to cover your plant for 12 or 13 hrs a day with lightproof material or bring it to a sealed room. She'll continue to flower till she's ready. That's it.

It's very simple. Outdoor it's done via sun deprivation, which means you need to cover your plant for 12 or 13 hrs a day with lightproof material or bring it to a sealed room. She'll continue to flower till she's ready. That's it.

Am I correct in assuming that the light deprivation must be kept up till near harvest?

Yes you are from start to finish.

You're welcome man, check my current grow.

And Con, just wanted to apologize for going away abruptly. Damn it if life didn't intervene too strongly Dude. Thanks again. Take a look at what I am doing. Would love you input on these strains. You were spot on last year. Unfortunately I was screwed before I started here.

Yes it's Ramble!

Back
Top Bottom