Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Good news is GROwant came back to me finally. They quoted the shipping price, which I'm gonna pay as soon as I have my salary. I guess I need to get a tent and I'll be kinda ready.

Let's get ready to rumble....conradino style. Lol. :laughtwo: :Namaste:

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

That is good news Conrad!...what about any of the other sponsors?...in particular, the seed reps...most likely the most cost efficient and stealth capable shipping capability...just thinking out loud...in any event...looking forward to seeing you play indoors...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
I got the seeds and tees.

Let's get ready to rumble....conradino style. Lol. :laughtwo: :Namaste:
I'm gonna try my best :)

I have stuff in the fridge yet, so I should prioritise it.

I'm sure looking forward to seeing ya up and growing indoors.. Man sounds alot safer for ya. Besides,, it's fun playing father nature. I always love outdoors,, but you can grow as good,, if not better indoors. Plants get uninterrupted bright light. Get some good soil or soiless medium and give it hell. When you get up and going, I have acouple strains you might wanna try too. They charge you for all incoming mail sounds like a pain in the ass. It's so easy for me to get stuff off like e-baY free shipping. Hell a knock off tent 4X4 is under a hunderd dollars here. They even have a second hand hydrostore down the road. But You'll enjoy it. A 4X4 foot tent can keep a person in weed year round. Keepem Green my friend.

What new seeds did you get?

I am always curious to see how you could do with some of the new autoflowers.
Got some Auto Gorilla OG, Gorilla Bomb, Auto Pounder, Purple Stilton and THC Bomb Auto.

I'm sure looking forward to seeing ya up and growing indoors.. Man sounds alot safer for ya. Besides,, it's fun playing father nature. I always love outdoors,, but you can grow as good,, if not better indoors. Plants get uninterrupted bright light. Get some good soil or soiless medium and give it hell. When you get up and going, I have acouple strains you might wanna try too. They charge you for all incoming mail sounds like a pain in the ass. It's so easy for me to get stuff off like e-baY free shipping. Hell a knock off tent 4X4 is under a hunderd dollars here. They even have a second hand hydrostore down the road. But You'll enjoy it. A 4X4 foot tent can keep a person in weed year round. Keepem Green my friend.
Yeah I'm looking forward to it too. It's been awhile since I grew indoor. Import taxes are a pain in the ass, I've just paid 40 EUR for my vape pen, which is like 20% of the price tag. I hope I can reason with GROwant to mark down the value of the package, cause otherwise it'll hurt!

a little update on the ud all f2s have been put into soil and there just above ground slowly,1 f3 has popped and is above ground the other four f3s are still on the germ plate 6 days i usually will try seeds for a week if they don't pop time to move on what are your thoughts?:cheesygrinsmiley:

a little update on the ud all f2s have been put into soil and there just above ground slowly,1 f3 has popped and is above ground the other four f3s are still on the germ plate 6 days i usually will try seeds for a week if they don't pop time to move on what are your thoughts?:cheesygrinsmiley:
Then just toss them. F3s weren't made with the same care, so quality can be off.

Some interesting genetics to play with
It means I'm gonna be growing some autos after all. I'm thinking stealth spring grow. 4 plants in 2 spots planted in March and harvested by mid to late May. This should minimise the risk and give me sth to look forward to while I'm setting myself indoor. The season is coming BTW :)

It means I'm gonna be growing some autos after all. I'm thinking stealth spring grow. 4 plants in 2 spots planted in March and harvested by mid to late May. This should minimise the risk and give me sth to look forward to while I'm setting myself indoor. The season is coming BTW :)

I've been doing a few autos in my back yard for several years now not the tall ones its easier to get them to blend in with my surroundings there fun to grow they just do there thing you'll have fun with them con!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's little sth for you :)

police_raid1.jpg

Hmm I'm thinking I'm gonna start a new journal pretty soon, so we can all switch, and I'm thinking it's gonna be a perpetual one, so I don't have to create more threads anymore. Stay tuned and toke it up :)

ok i will and i am vaping some t cookies rite now lol,i don't blame you i was going to start an official journal but just decide to go with the thread I've got just go with the flow of it,btw thats is a real infestation of the worst kind!

ok i will and i am vaping some t cookies rite now lol,i don't blame you i was going to start an official journal but just decide to go with the thread I've got just go with the flow of it,btw thats is a real infestation of the worst kind!

Start a journal, why not? It's not that tiresome :)

Looks like you’ve been infested by copper mites!

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom