High Brix

Well heck I have already mixed 90 gallons of mix at the 1 cup per 2 cubic feet amount. The next 90 gallons will be 1/2 cup per 2 cu. ft. of soil, or I might not add any and see what happens. By the way awesome crystal covered buds!

Definitely don't add any! That's too much Epsom salt. Sure, plants will grow....hell they grow in parking lots. But if you want something special, you can't have that much magnesium.

hello DocBud ive read alot of your history and i have a question for you
ive got some buds that are sugary and sticky but get no high they have a good smell but an alfalfas under smell its blue dream I did f up the lite sch and a couple did hermie but not all ( i dont have pic but i do know good bud )

Happy 420 DOC!!! Love hearing others treats to celebrate with. Been trying to catch up on journals. have a great day

ive been following your threads on high brix and absolutely intrigued and was wondering if you made kits availible for purchase i have been growing for a few years but mostly hydro a bit of a soil noob and you have shed so much light on so many topics i am in awe and respect you deeply although i never posted anything im a lurker i guess but you and others like you have helped so much over the years thank you so much so let me know if you are accepting orders and where do i send my check thanks and KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!
:thumb:

moedog420
moedog420@gmail.com

I'm wondering the same thing as moe, I really want to give hi brix growing a try with your kit. I have some strains with huge potential and it seems like the hi brix gardening is where you see the fullest expression of the plants genes. I've mostly grown In hydro. If you can please pm me on how to obtain one of your kits as I don't have 50 posts on here yet. Thanks

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Re: Doc Bud: True High Brix.

Hey doc I just bought the high brix kit and am getting the promix but your kit doesn't come with directions, would you be able to send me some info n how u use it and what amendments if any you use in the soil

Get this: I put about 2 tblspn of amendment into 16oz of really bad tap water and it brought the pH down from 8.6 to 6.4. I then added a capfull of pH down.....and after about 30 seconds after stirring the pH was back to 6.4. So I added another capfull of Phosphoric acid (pH down) and after stirring for about 30 seconds the pH was still 6.4. So I added a third capfull of pH down...still 6.4.....and finally a 4th capful.....yep, 6.4.

Why did I do this?

1.)Wanted to see what the properties of the amendment are
2.)Wanted to demonstrate how utterly stupid pHing water and fertilizer is and make sure that people who do such things realize that they're imbeciles, sheep, idiots or morons. (maybe all of the above?) (applies to soil grows only! Hydro guys have a different set of rules)

Don't pH in a soil grow! You're just adding phosphorus, which will screw up everything. Don't be a stupid sheep.
QUOTE]

This is funny I just had to explain this to anther one of our new friends on an auto flower thread. :high-five: knowledge is power.
Peace and Love,
Chaotic

Hey Doc Bud!

So I am new to this community, and I must say that I really love it. I am so enthralled by all of the beautiful and creative grows people have to share, and I cannot wait to get in on all of the action! Firstly I would like to thank you for being so hugely involved, your journals and research have helped expand my knowledge of growing cannabis and general horticulture greatly. Keep on doing what you're doing, you make some god damn beautiful medicine.

Anyways, now that everyone has a glimpse of my admiration of your growing skills, I have a few questions!

I am extremely interested in buying one of your soil kits for my first grow, I am hoping that by using a tried and true soil kit that I will be able to focus on honing my plant growing and manipulating (especially in terms of LST) abilities before I experiment with my own soil recipes. After reading this entire thread thoroughly, I am convinced a High Brix grow will be perfect for my first time and you are the man to set me on my path!

If you want info on how I plan on running my first grow, I would encourage you to check out Icemud's most current Journal (I think it's his most current, it says so in his signature). After finding out about the wonders of ScrOGing, I quickly found Icemud here on 420magaine and was so impressed with what he was able to do with limited space and fewer plants. I chime in (pleading for advice really) at page 52 post #768. I know you two are acquaintances through this site, and when I noticed that someone growing as beautiful buds as he does was asking you for advice... I had to find out who you were!

Anyways, here is a link to the journal:

Icemud's Grow 8.0 - New Intelligent-Gro LED - 2 x IGRO-228 LED - Testing & Review

Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer! I would be more than happy to take any criticism/advice/encouragement/tips/tricks you have to offer me, you are a masterful grower!

Best regards,
Max (MaxYields)

Welcome to the high brix club! :welcome:

This is an inactive journal, so you should probably post on Doc's current one to be sure this gets his attention ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

High Brix Q&A With Pictures

subbed sorry I am late

Can anyone tell me if doc changed the growth energy. Just received some product and it's called growth ionic drench and the product looks nearly clear. Looks different from my growth energy. Any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom