TheBorn's High Brix Soil - Obiwan OG Grow Journal - 2016

teamog.us lists this strain as 8-9 weeks - If you go 60 days you are past the halfway point.

Have you run this before and had a longer flower ?

and yes - she looks sweet - you knew that :)
Never ran this strain. This is only my 2nd grow (3rd technically). I'm going to go 9-10wks most likely. Vader from Oceangrown seeds says he runs his 9-10wks as well. Theres a guy on IG @66zombies running the same strain on soil (not Doc's) he is a week or so behind me. We're following each other now so I'll be comparing notes.

Gonna check the tent this morning, I'll photo some trichromes.

Thanks for stopping by Rad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nothing happening over here. One more water tomorrow then GE after that. This is day 37.

420-magazine-mobile530136243.jpg

Blessings,

Fake plant alert! Leaves are too bright and shiney. Obviously you need to pH water and test runoff.....then add some silica and cut off all the leaves to make more buds and all the other expert things......

Fake plant alert! Leaves are too bright and shiney. Obviously you need to pH water and test runoff.....then add some silica and cut off all the leaves to make more buds and all the other expert things......

He's gotta be cheating...Doc, when do we get the "cheat" drench? :)

UPDATE:

Day 39 on the obiwan OG lady, she got water yesterday and will get GE tomorrow most likely. I raised the light, leaves getting fried.

420-magazine-mobile681302506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1568270553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile795177555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730911122.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2144204229.jpg

Elmer's glue update:

What a trouble free plant. I'm def going to pop some more of these. Really strong genetics and early resin production. Don't know what day this is though

420-magazine-mobile1747588509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489594861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839590018.jpg
420-magazine-mobile413009640.jpg

About to vape some pennywise and read on my lunch break. Take it light folks.

UPDATE:

GE drench on the lady this morning in day 41. Things are smelling and looking amazing! She has a very gassy but sweet smell like candy.

420-magazine-mobile2018540439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile632627553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268555216.jpg

Had to bend one of the colas over as it was leaning into the center. What an experience this has been.

420-magazine-mobile956935517.jpg

Elmer's glue chilling in the shadow of her cousin but her time will come...

420-magazine-mobile1637976705.jpg

Be good everyone, it's Friday. Rejoice!

Wowzers!! She is simply.......Stellar :thumb:
I'm saying yo... compared to my 1st grow this is several orders of magnitude better in every way.
Amazing journal and plants. You got a handle on your garden for sure!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks homie! Wish I could take credit. Doc's kit and Oceangrown seeds are the real stars here. Amazing soil, amazing genetics. Once I got my environment dialed in shits easy bro.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Born, you are rockin it! ... Rockin the Kit! :yahoo: Wow!

I can absolutely relate to the eye-opening amazement of watching living soil do its thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: The bots are SO much better at it than most of us are. :laugh:

That's top-shelf cultivation right there. Reps! :bravo:

I'm saying yo... compared to my 1st grow this is several orders of magnitude better in every way.

Thanks homie! Wish I could take credit. Doc's kit and Oceangrown seeds are the real stars here. Amazing soil, amazing genetics. Once I got my environment dialed in shits easy bro.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Born, your "in the pipe.. 5x5"....ya , a lil buzzed,...what movie you guys? Nis, you shhh.
Born, all jokes aside bud, you have found the joy of the soil...some nice aint it! You said it all there ..it's the 'kit',..after the enviro is half decent, the soil , the instructions, and the 'kit' do the rest. Take some credit Born,..your killin it my friend!:thumb:

Born, you are rockin it! ... Rockin the Kit! :yahoo: Wow!

I can absolutely relate to the eye-opening amazement of watching living soil do its thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: The bots are SO much better at it than most of us are. :laugh:

That's top-shelf cultivation right there. Reps! :bravo:
Most true Gray...well said bud:)
Waitin for YOUR next journal!!!!:Namaste:

UPDATE:

GE drench on the lady this morning in day 41. Things are smelling and looking amazing! She has a very gassy but sweet smell like candy.

420-magazine-mobile2018540439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile632627553.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268555216.jpg

Had to bend one of the colas over as it was leaning into the center. What an experience this has been.

420-magazine-mobile956935517.jpg

Elmer's glue chilling in the shadow of her cousin but her time will come...

420-magazine-mobile1637976705.jpg

Be good everyone, it's Friday. Rejoice!

So.....looking, nice....WOW! Amazing plant! You know the one. That's a plant of the year, IMO.

Thanks Doc, that's high praise! This grow has been a huge encouragement. I can't wait to try this flower.

Plant of the year? Shit, I'll enter the contest, nothing to lose. Check your PM when you get a chance Doc.

Back
Top Bottom