Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

How are things going Dark? Did you get the light up and running again?

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

How are things going Dark? Did you get the light up and running again?

Things are going pretty good. Thanks for asking. About a day or 2 away from chop day. Very excited for this after already smoking a few joints from branch that came off prematurely and wasn't cured before smoking. Tasted amazing with a very good buzz and that's without cure. My buds are bigger then ever with a lot of lower buds with good size and density. Before they would go to trim pile.
Light I've diagnosed and the parts should be on there way too me.it was the pcb board. Very easy fix and should be up and running by the time next girls are ready. Already got next batch of hb soil cooking.
Some pics will be posted before I chop.

So today I turned off light and tomorrow morning all girls will get chopped will post pics tomorrow night of harvest.
Cool I can't wait. I will probably flip my two oldest BB tomorrow and watch them girls strength lol.✌️

As always chop day comes and I'm running around like a chicken whit this head cut off. Just about forgot to take some pics before chopping. Already chopped one before I took any pictures oops.
Here is all the pics I got so far. Long day ahead on myself
420-magazine-mobile2096935807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile873768272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401397690.jpg

Oh my my. The bud that was produced under the perfect sun cob and doc high brix kit looks and smells amazing. It's still wet and shit but oh my no smell or look or any bud I've ever grown before. The size of the lower branch buds were actually good to keep for smoke instead of trim pile for hash.Including the last blueberry I just grew last time. Can't wait for 2nd run. Will get some pics of final bud when all are dry and some final weights before curing.

You should get some closeup flash shots of those buds. They look pretty fine! All swollen and fuzzy ... :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

:thumb:

You should get some closeup flash shots of those buds. They look pretty fine! All swollen and fuzzy ... :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

:thumb:

Thanks graytail. I would but was in rush to get bud all washed and hanging cause I had to go away for 3 days. First time ever washing bud was definitely weird for me let's see what it turns out like. I'll post pics when I get back home.

Plants all washed, hanging in room sitting at 20c and 52rh and it will not fluctuate hopefully lol. Stayed that way the last 3 months so should be good unless shit fails. Regardless at the airport heading to vegas for a few night bachelor party. Enjoy all

So I'm still alive after being in vegas for a few days. What a place I must say.
Few questions about cooking 2 round soil just to make sure I did it right. So I put all soil back into my bin and mixed around then added 30 lbs of ewc and then doc admenment and mixed around even more then added 3.5 gallons of water till soil was damp and mixed around again and put lid back on for another month
Oh and my high brix bb is don't drying and now trimmed that update will come later tonight after I get pictures

So with everything dry and trimmed and now in bottles for a week or so, I must say I didn't meet me kilo take but darn these buds are frosty and very smelly and tasty. Hands down one of my best crops to date for quality.
With all said and done I took home 713 grams dry. That's not including the trim and smaller buds I threw into trim pile.
Will weight again in 3-4 weeks to see how much more weight I lose during cure. The smoke so far is a fruity taste with a nice taste of blueberry. Very smooth smoke with a nice head buzz after smoking. Very very happy with docs kit and the perfect sun cob.
420-magazine-mobile885152253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502323280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854571154.jpg

And my next run seeds they have already come out of soil just yesterday and day before
420-magazine-mobile1910654166.jpg

Would like to thank all who have followed . I appreciate the company. Will post link soon to new journal before closing this one. Will be grow amnesia lemon in docs kit with the perfect sun cob.
It's been a pleasure to follow your journal and you know I will be following your next grow as well. This has been a great journal. Them buds look awesome and a great yield also. I will be watching for the link, take it easy Dark.✌️

So with everything dry and trimmed and now in bottles for a week or so, I must say I didn't meet me kilo take but darn these buds are frosty and very smelly and tasty. Hands down one of my best crops to date for quality.
With all said and done I took home 713 grams dry. That's not including the trim and smaller buds I threw into trim pile.
Will weight again in 3-4 weeks to see how much more weight I lose during cure. The smoke so far is a fruity taste with a nice taste of blueberry. Very smooth smoke with a nice head buzz after smoking. Very very happy with docs kit and the perfect sun cob.
420-magazine-mobile885152253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502323280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1854571154.jpg

And my next run seeds they have already come out of soil just yesterday and day before
420-magazine-mobile1910654166.jpg
Realy nice mate thanks for the share

Sorry I went MIA for awhile, jus had too much going on to religiously follow the journals like I used to. But howdy GOT DAMN!!!! Those buds look awesome and I'll definitely have to get the COB one day. I'm having to settle on the PS MINI for now. Should be placing my order in the next week or 2. Jus figured I'll get what I can and work my way through the ranks. Gotta stay humble, right? Well with that being said, it was a wonderful experience to ride along for this one and I'll be right over for the new one! Happy Growing!

Sorry I went MIA for awhile, jus had too much going on to religiously follow the journals like I used to. But howdy GOT DAMN!!!! Those buds look awesome and I'll definitely have to get the COB one day. I'm having to settle on the PS MINI for now. Should be placing my order in the next week or 2. Jus figured I'll get what I can and work my way through the ranks. Gotta stay humble, right? Well with that being said, it was a wonderful experience to ride along for this one and I'll be right over for the new one! Happy Growing!

Thanks for following life can get extremely busy sometimes. The cob was worth every penny it costs honesty it grew some very beautiful buds. Hoping my new parts will be her soon so it'll be ready for this next grow.

So my other journal has started will be a slow go the next few weeks as seeds just came out of soil only few days ago. Please all are welcome to join in. And thanks again for coming on this ride. Next grow amnesia lemon in docs 2nd run soil under perfect sun cob.
Hope posting this link works
Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon DocBud HighBrix Perfect SunCob

I notice that Blueberry is beginning to gain popularity also on the European market. Am considering to grow them more and more. People are praising the strain a lot. After seeing your many blueberry grows, it sure looks like a nice and consistent strain that gives great results also yield wise. Is there any particular company I should buy strains from or are they all mostly the same?

Back
Top Bottom