TheBorn's High Brix Soil - Obiwan OG Grow Journal - 2016

Born, your "in the pipe.. 5x5"....ya , a lil buzzed,...what movie you guys? Nis, you shhh.
Born, all jokes aside bud, you have found the joy of the soil...some nice aint it! You said it all there ..it's the 'kit',..after the enviro is half decent, the soil , the instructions, and the 'kit' do the rest. Take some credit Born,..your killin it my friend!:thumb:

Most true Gray...well said bud:)
Waitin for YOUR next journal!!!!:Namaste:
What movie is that from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What movie is that from?

Never saw that movie - also never heard "in the pipe" and "five by five" in the same sentence :)

And BTW - Magnificent plant :party:

420-magazine-mobile2018540439.jpg

420-magazine-mobile632627553.jpg
[

Never heard of it eh!!....ya nice plant .
OK, have ya seen 'Aliens' Ya know,...the part where they all get ready to make the drop , to the planet. The pilot says ,..as soon as the drop ship releases them and they're 'on there own' , she says .."we're in the pipe,...five x five" ! Now do ya remember?....:blunt:

Nis,...you out there brotha?? You knew this one ....come on you guys ...it's an easy one...OK OK!

OK, have ya seen 'Aliens' Ya know,...the part where they all get ready to make the drop , to the planet. The pilot says ,..as soon as the drop ship releases them and they're 'on there own' , she says .."we're in the pipe,...five x five" ! Now do ya remember?....:blunt:

Nis,...you out there brotha?? You knew this one ....come on you guys ...it's an easy one...OK OK!
Shit I'm embarrassed. One of my favorite movies too. Can't wait for Covenant! Thanks for kind words everyone.

Peeked in the tent earlier .

420-magazine-mobile1870614350.jpg

Enjoy the day everyone!

I heard of the movie, Aliens,. And saw from google that was the source of the quote, but I was guessing Top Gun.

I saw the movie Alien first run in the theaters, enjoyed the first 10 minutes, then suffered through some ridiculous 'jump scare' horror movie BS for the rest of the movie. Some folks like horror movies with their musical buildup to a 'jump scare' moment. Not I. I had absolutely no desire to see Aliens when it came out :)

I heard "Five by Five" a few times from my uncles ham radio and slow scan TV transmissions. "Three by Five" was more common with the slow scan TV, but we did get one "Five by Five" slow scan image from Japan.

Loved Paxton in all his movies...the only one to be killed by a Terminator, and Alien and a Predator. Plus, he gave Arnold his famous line..."F*ck you, Asshole"!

Great actor...will be missed.

Loved Paxton in all his movies...the only one to be killed by a Terminator, and Alien and a Predator. Plus, he gave Arnold his famous line..."F*ck you, Asshole"!

Great actor...will be missed.

Yes, he will be missed ,...and good call on the facts there, i never thought about that , but ya , he got his from all three bad guys, the only one. Cool stat Shrike..:)...good to see you BTW!:high-five:
Maybe we autta ask Born if was ok to move in on his thread...:Namaste:
Cheers gang!:high-five:

Sorry, Born...didn't mean to step on your thread. Trivia lures me like a moth to flame...lol

Onward with HB talk...

Yes,...trivia, shall we...muhaha....how bout....."lets see this thing fly!!"....Shrike,...anyone but Nis( Nis, shhh:))
A fav movie of mine ,..full of awesome 'one liners'...you know , the really cool ones:)

HB talk can wait ....:)

Independence Day??:hmmmm:

No,...nice try Budley...It was the beginning of "Dogs Of War" when they all pile into the DC-3...remember that part...when the guy walks up the isle in the plane and points a knife towards the pilot and then says very demanding ..."Lets see this thing fly" Just an awesome movie! Cheers.:)

Nice one Duggs.
Just watched the trailer, never seen that classic.
My movie base was more like, "All I need are some tasty waves and a cool buzz n I'm fine":surf: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom