Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Day 28~ Well she got 4 gl of water yesterday. I don't really have much to say about it today, I haven't wake-n-baked yet...
IMG_64352.JPG
IMG_64343.JPG
IMG_64363.JPG
IMG_64384.JPG

Here are some pics for high 420kwats ;)
IMG_64406.JPG
IMG_64416.JPG
IMG_64423.JPG
IMG_64434.JPG
IMG_64453.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I edited in the pics :)

Beautiful!!! They seem to be getting frostier by the day!!! Very nice deep healthy green to the leaves!!! Bravo my friend!

Here's a look at my soil. I just added some leaf and flipped the soil (bottom to the top) it's a little bit dry right now but wont be in few minutes.

Doc it was super crumbly :high-five:
IMG_64465.JPG

Keep an eye on the "clumpability" of the soil. Try to correlate between degree of clumpiness and performance of the plants.

The reason I'm saying all this is because of the new Roots! product and the magnesium that is added. Too much magnesium will make the soil sticky and it will begin to clump up....at which point we've gone too far with the Mg and brix and quality will suffer.

You're right in the zone, based on all observable signs.

Keep an eye on the "clumpability" of the soil. Try to correlate between degree of clumpiness and performance of the plants.

The reason I'm saying all this is because of the new Roots! product and the magnesium that is added. Too much magnesium will make the soil sticky and it will begin to clump up....at which point we've gone too far with the Mg and brix and quality will suffer.

You're right in the zone, based on all observable signs.

I didn't add anything to that round of leaf. That is freshly amended soil too, just missing 20gl. I would hope the soil can eat it all on its own

I will be mindful of how much I am adding though, no more than a couple tablespoons at the most is what I'll add if my current plan doesn't work out.

I might topdress with some soil in week 5 just to give her a good charge for the swell.

I am pretty happy with what's happening as of right now, in the next month I think we'll all be like, woah...

I can't say this enough times....Nature go figure.

DAY 30!!!!!~ She got some water today. I'm going to probably brix and give her the 2nd cat drench tomorrow. She's been watered 3x now. I waited for lights out today....

IMG_64572.JPG
IMG_64594.JPG
IMG_64603.JPG
IMG_64611.JPG
IMG_64621.JPG

I have this on the back side of my shield...He was happy when I started fighting again. He's protecting me...
IMG_64564.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

This is a regular one-stop shop tonight man. OPP is having a party up in 'dere, you got some armor in the thread and a nod to biggy to boot...ffs man, well done. Plant looks gorgeous. I wish I could smell it.

lmao

Back
Top Bottom