Another sunny day under my P450 :: Platinum Grow Lights. It's so nice to open the tent and see 64-81 degrees. I should get some nice color if this continues. :high-five:
IMG_66783.JPG
IMG_66942.JPG
IMG_66954.JPG
IMG_66964.JPG
IMG_66974.JPG
IMG_66983.JPG
IMG_66994.JPG
IMG_67004.JPG
IMG_67012.JPG
IMG_67022.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Great shots as always & those buds look gorgeous buddy :)

:high-five: I like to give you fine readers something to smile at while waking up or going to bed if the case may be.

Very nice, very nice indeed. I see a slight "taco" on the leaves too which Doc says is good at this point. Riding the fence there man, and lookin schweet. :cool:

Yep she's on that fine line. Just that one cola though. The rest is fine, who knows why. That is probably the "main" is my best guess. I like what I am seeing though. These lights bro...WOAH...this shit has never been this frosty.

Curso buddy those buds look real nice. I'm getting nice and swollen...ahem! I mean your plants are getting nice and swollen! Bahahahha LMAO :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Real nice bro!

She's getting there :high-five: Now if I can get her to start changing color I'll be a happy guy. It's getting cold enough up there, we'll see what I get :) Bro, I gave her a late cat drench today. She was slowing down a touch so a nice energy flip gave her the kick in the pants she needed, she'll get what I hope is her last brix tomorrow...:hippy::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom