Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

NematodeNate

Hello all, welcome to my first journal. I wanna start the way a lot of us do, by saying thanks to a short list of people on this site that have opened a whole new world of not only growing this wonderful plant but horticulture in general to me. I have lived in a farming community all my life, and this spring I seem to look at the outdoors differently, noticing growth and new life everywhere.......as before I just drive or walk by.

Anyway thanks to all of the high brix army, you guys are doing great things and I'm proud to start my journey with you.

A special thanks to: SmokeyMcFly, your current journal is the first I sub to and you have been nothin short of a mentor on this JH convert, thanks dude. Neikodog....this chocolope is shaping up nicely, thanks again we will do her justice.

And of course Doc.......thanks for enlightening us all on the simplicity of your growing technique.

Ok just a few more thank you's.......
Graytail
Drziggs
Gov
Duggan
And of course Dutty!

Here we go:

Strain: jack herer feminized from green house seeds
Chocolope feminized from DNA genetics..........thanks neiko

Veg or flowering: both flowering, JH: 40days, from 12/12, vegged for bout 3months, first mainline attempt!
choco: 9days, from 12/12, I believe she vegged for around 60days, neiko can
confirm.

Indoor, doc bud high brix soil

Pot size......lol: JH is in 15gallon now, just up potted mid bloom from 7, she needed it. Not recommended by the way.........start with proper sized pot.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Choco is in a 10 gallon smart pot.

Light size: 2x mars 900s

Enviro: 80 degrees, 45% RH day time; 69 degrees, 50% RH night time.

Ph: lol.

Pests: white flies until I turned my room to high brix.......the disappeared.

I believe that is it for now......some pics in a minute.:thumb:

re: Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & Doc Buds High Brix Blend

Ok here is a little peak into my grow space, very small for now.....2.5x3.5x9ft, notice my fresh air intake.......it is under my plants, as they sit up about 10in on a rack I made at work........they definently get air up through the canopy.:high-five:
IMG_20150525_092802658.jpg
IMG_20150525_092825648_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150525_092843628_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150525_092859561.jpg

Subbed. I've been waiting for this.:popcorn:

It's about time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welldone:

Been holding out huh Nate?!?!

Lol......not really, the JH started in pro mix hp and has only been in the hb soil a week before flip, and the choco was an adoption......I guess it's save to say I haven't had a hb baby yet......:cheesygrinsmiley:

So I haven't gotten to taste any fruits of my labor yet...........very excited the JH has a ton more resin than my first autos ever thought of having.....

Let the HB games begin then!!! When you chop that one in the kit soil, remember to add the cuttings and the rootball to your remaining soil with a liberal coating of roots! :)

Wow man, that's a lot a light. I have 1 900 in a 4x4. Plants are looking nice. Almost like a sugar doughnut those leaves are so frosty!

Back
Top Bottom