Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

Just found thanks for the link. Yeah his signature collection is cool.

Yeah I need to get a pre paid card if I buy from him he doesn't take pay pal or bit coin. I just got compromised o to a seed company and had to get new cards so I'm leary now.

So my tent is literally a few miles away so I'll start my retirement thread tonight.
which company if you don't mind saying?

also, i bought two pieces from visceral and they shipped next day both times. seems to be really trustworthy and makes nice stuff.

Lol you guys think etsy is tight? Go search DHGate on Google, it's a China wholesale website, search "glass water pipe" and thank me later.

I have bought a few pieces from there, it's China glass but for the price it's so worth it. Stopped using it once I starting buying artist-made Boro :cheesygrinsmiley: now I'm a total glass head hahah

Anyways. Dope LED pipe, I'd toke out of that for sure.

tent arrived and as soon as leds do ill start my retiring to a tent somewhere thread

DSC_4219.JPG

Did you get the two p600's I think it will shock you what you will get out of that tent until this week I was still a lil skeptical but from what I see I will never use hps lights again

I think I am gonna get a p150 in all veg and take down my t5 so I will be all led except for my clone/seedling box
Done that but I am not to pleased with the coverage, to get some coverage it is to high and they stretch to much.

A P300 normal or just veg will be my next.
IMG_20150501_015711.jpg
IMG_20150501_015649.jpg

Other than that I like it, on the right side are 5 x 1gal and 6 quarts not to bad for 90W.
But not enough to feed a P 450 + P600.
Atm I have to put my 450 in veg for the last week after I put them in 5gal.
And I hate it if I have to use my bloomlight for veg and delay bloom for a week :grinjoint:

Nice Dutty. Looks like it was made for the space. Man you are busy, the barn, outside, inside...growing everywhere!

I had to make the space. Wife isn't thrilled but it's only like 6 months tops I'll be running tests in there. Plus led doesn't hps glare the shit out of the area

I'll probably stay with t5 for veg. I'm super familiar with them and have over a hundred bulbs running. And have about another 100 replacement bulbs.

My goal with the led trial is to see if the yield and quality are close to my current results under hortilux 600 watt hps and lumatek dual 600 ballasts

Yes I'll be vegging and blooming under led in the tent but that's not the focus of this trial on led for me.

The reason I bought the best tent, exhaust. Had its own dedicated breaker installed. I want the plants and the platinum to have the best chances possible.

Back
Top Bottom