Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

I like that design.

Most LED are much to small for the power they have.

And I agree on the trimmer, quite poor design with that plastic piece.
Problem is that design works even if the tumbler doesn't run perfect round what might be the reason they do.

I see what you guys mean........how's is the plastic connected on the other side it looks to be a couple inches wide with radius edges....to bad we are so far apart....metal fab is what I do, own a small business with the old man. I got stainless, from 24ga to 7ga. Really if you wanted to I could make you a piece that would replace that plastic woth the slots in the right spot and all, I guess you can't go modify a rental.

Anyway yeah how's that plastic mounted to their other side......:passitleft:

I like that design.

Most LED are much to small for the power they have.

And I agree on the trimmer, quite poor design with that plastic piece.
Problem is that design works even if the tumbler doesn't run perfect round what might be the reason they do.

Maybe but its seems like it floats against it...but that might be why there is a radius on the edge?

Is the stainless basket smooth on the out side dutty?

I see, stamping on the inside is it rolled over as a burr kinda like a washing machine tub? That could be some its problem its not letting the buds actually get to the plastic...its like its tearing the leaves off? I would cut it on the laser and roll it.....so there would be no dimple or burr....we could prolly make it so sharp it would grind buds......lol wish I could see it in person....

Rite on can't wait to check it out.......I have some ideas......now does that plastic piece tighten the whole outside cage to the inside one?

Anyway here are some pics of some material and the quality of cuts the laser makes........like I said k got some ideas.....I will play with some of them maybe on a smaller scale, a manual trimmer to start......
IMG_20150529_075529407_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150529_075522369_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150529_075454589_HDR.jpg

Thanks buds4all, I love tinkering with ideas to try and improve on them........we will figure something out......5Gs seems like a lot of cash for one of these machines.......hey dutty was that the manufacturer trying to sell it to ya or like a dispensary that rents them out?

Hey dutty, about what size nugs do you run through that trimmer? Do you chop up the big colas or are there big discrepancies in the bud size......the reason I ask is it seems like a challenge to find a hole size that would work well for both huge colas and small buds....

One last question......does the trim appear to be trimmed off or more like it's was ripped or pulled off.

Thanks dude im gonna do some more looking on line for some more references.....:thumb:

Edit: if you get a minute check this one out......it's like mechanical scissors......Home - UltraTrimmer World's Best Bud Trimmer

If money was no object this one looks amazing......defiantly more out there than I thought.......

Back
Top Bottom