Growing High Brix With Mystery Seeds

7 gallons is a damn big container in order to use it all wouldn't you need a massive plant or am I missing something here?
agreed i would say you would want to veg your plant for at least 2 months if your going to use a 7 gallon pot. but of course thats just my opinion

This is a little less than two weeks of veg for 2 plants in 7 gal. pots, and 2 more plants that had just been up-canned to 7 gal. pots. The bigger two are 36 days total veg since being up-canned from solo cups into 1 gal. The smaller two I think were 22 days old. In two weeks, the plants were mostly root bound in the 7's.

They are in a 3'x3' space. If they had stayed in there for their stretch, I think it would have been a disaster. In a 2'x2' area, it would still be very full with just two girls, IMO.
Veg_Space_05-19-15.jpg

well if def looks good, worth trying for sure at least

You're going to do two plants, right? It all depends on space.
I'd flip them pretty quick in a 2x2 room. Maybe 1 week. No more than two weeks, but I'm not familiar with the growth habits of your plant candidates.

Two plants in 5-gal fabric pots. I'd use 7-gal pots, but they won't fit on my current SWICK and I haven't found a suitable replacement yet... that isn't a $50+ flood tray. The HB babies still have about 3 weeks before the flower tent is empty, so the decision about how long to veg after transplant will be made then. Thanks Major, scrubby, and the rest for all the advice and opinions. They will definitely play into my decisions moving forward. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated, and please don't let me get off the High Brix track.

A note about my SWICK: I plan to use it for the last 4-6 weeks of flower so the buds can drink as much water as they can handle. For veg and the first couple weeks of flower, I'm using the wet/dry cycle to promote a strong root system.

Any Charlotte's Web Clones?

There is no shortage of killer, high-THC strains in my part of Colorado, but I'm having difficulty finding any high-CBD strains. Does anybody know where I can get a high-CBD Charlotte's Web clone in Colorado?

Otherwise, I found CW seeds at the Old School Breeders Association website, but the seeds will produce a range of phenotypes and not all high-CBD. Plus, the cost is $150 for 10 regular seeds, so I'm hesitant to drop the mula.

That said, I'm willing to try other high-CBD strains if the CBD/THC ratios are high enough. Any recommendations?

Blue Blood from Medicann is a high-CBD strain, as well as high-THC. It's billed as 10% CBD and 15%+THC.

It's OG Kush x Blueberry. :slide:

at the shop were I get my clones they have the strain ac/dc that strain has stupid high cbd and almost no thc like a 20 to 1 ratio I was thinking about trying it out for my mom as for me I am looking for thc that is though the roof lol

High CBD Strains

The AC/DC strain has stupid high cbd and almost no thc like a 20 to 1 ratio.

Blue Blood from Medicann is a high-CBD strain, as well as high-THC. It's billed as 10% CBD and 15%+THC. It's OG Kush x Blueberry. :slide:

The Nutty P. and Soilgirl are both growing Blue Blood and the seeds aren't too expensive, so it has made it's way up the list. As for AC/DC, they're selling it at: canadianhempco.com/, but it's $270 for 10 seeds.

A friend recently popped a few Harlox seeds (Harlequin/the OX), so I'm interested to see what they test at and maybe I can get a few clones if they test well.

That said, Charlotte's Web is such a sought after strain that I don't think I'd have a problem finding folks around here who want clones if I can grow a high-CBD CW pheno. Here is what the Old School Breeders Association website says about their seeds:

Charlotte's Web

These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. On average, 1 of 4 seeds will have 1% THC and from 13% to 23% CBD.

As for me I am looking for thc that is though the roof lol

At work, we grew some Purple Bio-Diesel and White Diesel that tested at 28% and 30% THC respectively. The PBD took me completely by surprised when I smoked it. One minute I was fine and the next minute... uh, what was I talking about?

Totally subbed for this grow! I'll be watching closely and might even make the change over to High Brix for my Strawberry Cough grow or my NYC Deisel x OG Kush grow.
Mystery, you might want to try some of the shops in town and see if they have Charlotte's Web.

I just finished a strawberry cough grow with the kit. It's super good smoke but the buds were airy to say the least. Maybe youll have better luck. My beans were from dinafem

I just finished a strawberry cough grow with the kit. It's super good smoke but the buds were airy to say the least. Maybe youll have better luck. My beans were from dinafem

That's where I got my seeds from as well. I'm getting a few grows under my belt first before I tackle the Strawberry Cough. I really want to make sure I do her justice!

High CBD would be nice to have man, i really feel that is the future of the medical side of cannabis. if you find a good supplier please let me know :volcano-smiley:

Mystery, you might want to try some of the shops in town and see if they have Charlotte's Web.

I think I might try some of the shops in Denver when I swing back through. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom