The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

So now that I got this seed thing down. I'm going to work on creating a new strain myself. I'm going to select the best out of 6 Tahoe OG from cali connection. Once I have that cloned and seeded. I'm going to make fem seeds of my TGA Cosmic Glue. Then cross the 2 together and call it Cosmic Web ;)

Some dried Sour Puss nugs :passitleft:

Sour_Puss_A.jpg

Sour_Puss_B.jpg

Sour_Puss_C.jpg

Total dry weight was 565 grams or 20 OZs

Tahoe OG flower day 1

20180212_222500.jpg

I've been just vegging these out for the last 5 or so weeks. I took 10 clones last night to use as the next round as well as donors for the seed project. Cosmic Glue is also coming up but its a week or 2 behind. Soon as they give me something to clone, i'll stick them in to flower with the reversed plant and hopefully get a female.

My first time using 7 gallon pots. I was planning to have 6 in there but 2 didn't sprout. So I guess we'll find out together! lol

Using 10s with a 10 week veg time usually averaged me 4 ozs per plant. Thats what i'm trying to beat now.

Tahoe OG flower day 1

20180212_222500.jpg

I've been just vegging these out for the last 5 or so weeks. I took 10 clones last night to use as the next round as well as donors for the seed project. Cosmic Glue is also coming up but its a week or 2 behind. Soon as they give me something to clone, i'll stick them in to flower with the reversed plant and hopefully get a female.

Just stopping in to see if these ladies where showing some pistils yet...hope all's well!

They are! not much going on but i'll get a photo update this weekend. I'm heading off to Jamaica this april so I'm not really planning to do anything else till I get back from that. Should be on my last week of flower so if they miss water its not gonna be an issue.

So Its week 2 of flowering these Tahoe OG.

Also a shot of the 2 Cosmic Glue that I took clones from as well. They will swap over to flower with the Tahoe. The clones of Tahoe will start the next round of 6 with the left overs going into a tent for seeding. Also to cross Tahoe with Cosmic Glue :)

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

So here is day 1 of my very own cross. I'm turning the (front right) Tahoe OG into a pollen donor for the other 3 which are Tahoe OG (back right) Cosmic Glue 1 (back left) Cosmic Glue 2 (front left). I name the Tahoe OG - Cosmic Glue cross Cosmic Web.

Looking forward to seeing how the Cosmic Web turns out. What are the dimensions of your buddy's set up, 2x2? How much height? How long before he or she has a 4x4, then two 4x4's, haha :rofl: that's what happened to me but I also have a 2x2.5. Right now one 4x4 sits dormant though. One day I'd like to have two large dedicated veg and bloom spaces, a guy can wish right!?

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom