PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

Dude I saw this video last night. Man this wave the guy was riding seemed like he was up in that bitch for 5 minutes....I was blown away with his gopro video...

Check out "diamond of the desert" featuring Koa Smith from lastnamefirst.tv

Fucking incredible. Get really high first. Really high. You will trip.

Well, didn't show many pics of her, but the underdawg OG is trimmed up and jarred. She turned out much better than expected. Her leaves had severe taco, even though i gave epsoms...probably not enough, I was fearing over salting the soil. I'll prob run her again the nugs came out quite nice - dense sticky and smelly.

It's great that the trestles contest is on I get to trim and garden to world tour ripping!

image13903.jpg
image13904.jpg

Well, didn't show many pics of her, but the underdawg OG is trimmed up and jarred. She turned out much better than expected. Her leaves had severe taco, even though i gave epsoms...probably not enough, I was fearing over salting the soil. I'll prob run her again the nugs came out quite nice - dense sticky and smelly.

It's great that the trestles contest is on I get to trim and garden to world tour ripping!

image13903.jpg
image13904.jpg

I'll start testing the "OG" drench very soon and will probably send out a couple pints to some testers who are growing the hydro strains. We'll see how it works.

The only downside to high brix is that the salt loving hydro strains don't come out the same. On the other hand, the stuff that does well is so much better than anything else.....

So, I'll see what can be done!

I'll start testing the "OG" drench very soon and will probably send out a couple pints to some testers who are growing the hydro strains. We'll see how it works.

The only downside to high brix is that the salt loving hydro strains don't come out the same. On the other hand, the stuff that does well is so much better than anything else.....

So, I'll see what can be done!

I'm gonna try this strain in mineralized promix with OC+ and some guano/ bonemeal and teas to see how she tastes that way. Sure smells like some OG but shit I'm in hawaii and I probably don't even know what the real OG is like. Fak me and this island in the middle of the pacific sometimes. Got really barreled the other day at Velzyland...makes up for it I guess!

Check out "diamond of the desert" featuring Koa Smith from lastnamefirst.tv

Fucking incredible. Get really high first. Really high. You will trip.

I did it man! I got really high and watched that whole thing...twice. Bookmarked the shit out of it and came straight here to slap some reps...so here man :surf:

Good lookin out. I swore that thing was gonna close but it just kept going, and going...

I need to get my hands on some of that WN, lol
I garden late at night it would be dangerous for me to smoke a joint of that Willie after 9pm and step in the garden. I wouldn't get to bed till 2 or 3 in the morning!

I did it man! I got really high and watched that whole thing...twice. Bookmarked the shit out of it and came straight here to slap some reps...so here man :surf:

Good lookin out. I swore that thing was gonna close but it just kept going, and going...

And going and going and going and going and going.

Ridiculous! Glad you enjoyed. :surf::surf::surf::surf:

I'm gonna try this strain in mineralized promix with OC+ and some guano/ bonemeal and teas to see how she tastes that way. Sure smells like some OG but shit I'm in hawaii and I probably don't even know what the real OG is like. Fak me and this island in the middle of the pacific sometimes. Got really barreled the other day at Velzyland...makes up for it I guess!

Rocky Pt. and Eukai were my favorites back in the day. That sounds like an interesting plan. Just look out for bugs!

Rocky Pt. and Eukai were my favorites back in the day. That sounds like an interesting plan. Just look out for bugs!

I will watch out for them critters. I had a couple plants do really well with that mix, no bugs. Hoping for smooth sailing.

On another note, put some beans in the dirt and fucking shit a bunch of them got eaten by little white worms I believe to be fungus gnat larvae. WTF. Never had that happen. Haven't had any fungus gnats either. Pretty pissed. Germing a few more beans paper towel way fak bummed. Not sure what happened.

On the much more positive side of things:

My lights have shipped!

Two P600s on their way!! Go big or go home! Somehow ended up with more light than curso - I never thought that would happen!

image13903.jpg
image13904.jpg

I wish I had another bean of that too bro. It turned out really nice for me too. My buddy was bummed I didn't clone it, he liked it so much. It looks fantastic bro

Honestly bro. I wouldn't change anything. To me, that is how that strain is suppose to taste. We're just used to the salty flavor of the OG's. It's kinda like the difference between iodine added table salt and pink himalayan salt. While they are both "salt" one is bitter and sharp on your tongue (table salt) and the other is nothing you'd think salt to taste like but how it's really suppose to taste.

er...I have an Underdog OG fem bean. If it's currently the sole survivor (figuratively speaking in terms of a group of individuals...of course), maybe we should grow it out and clone/breed/seed her...:cool:

Well, i bought a bunch of earth juice nutes when i first decided to grow and theyve been sitting in a cold dark room for a while so i said "f it!!" im gonna use em. I just wanna see what i can get out of them with a good strain and all the "know how" ive picked up over the last year. Now dont get me wrong, my first love will always be the kit but i really wanna give earth juice a try so, im gonna! I have some wonderful genetics now and i have the whole set of earth juice so we'll see what happens :)

Well, i bought a bunch of earth juice nutes when i first decided to grow and theyve been sitting in a cold dark room for a while so i said "f it!!" im gonna use em. I just wanna see what i can get out of them with a good strain and all the "know how" ive picked up over the last year. Now dont get me wrong, my first love will always be the kit but i really wanna give earth juice a try so, im gonna! I have some wonderful genetics now and i have the whole set of earth juice so we'll see what happens :)

Yep. Use it up. It will be the last time you do....but why let them go to waste?

I've got some PBP organic 2-part I haven't opened yet, but it's past the 30 days to return it. Dunno what I'll do with it, but most likely just use it in the veggie garden next spring. I also have some GH floraduo left, but only enough to finish this hempy. After that it High Brix FTW!

Back
Top Bottom